Book with Puenting Barcelona
Get to know Puenting Barcelona
With over 20 years of experience and more than 90,000 bungee jumps done, Puenting Barcelona is without a doubt a reference for this outdoor sport in Catalonia!
At Lloret de Mar, near Barcelona, Puenting Barcelona has built a bungee jumping tower with a top jumping height of 45 meters. This tower is the tallest in Spain and one of the tallest in all Europe! Thanks to it, you’re guaranteed more availability and safer jumps. With its two arms, it allows two people to share the experience of jumping into the void. Although they jump together, there’s always a safe distance between them.
The team over at Puenting Barcelona is incredibly efficient. Since bungee jumping conveys certain risks, they have a rapid-response team formed of the best people who are up for the task in case of any incident. Every member knows bungee jumping like the back of their hands and they will not hesitate to react if they feel something's wrong. Since bungee jumping is about trust and putting yourself in other's hands, they commit to their client's safety.
Puenting Barcelona's team has different roles that circle around the participant's fun and well-being:
- Master: He is the supervisor of the whole team and trains new elements. He guides the team in every aspect of the jump since he is an expert in bungee.
- Jumpmaster: He's in charge of checking that all land procedures were correctly executed and he's the last filter before jumping.
- Land master: Weighs the jumper and plans accordingly. Also, he chooses the right equipment for the bungee jump and explains the jumper how it'll go.
- Tower master: He is in charge of the jumping tower. His job is to check the conditions of the tower and guarantee it's in good shape.
- Maintenance technician: He has a very important role; he is in charge of repairing or preventing any damage to the jumping tower.
Everyone is the team is necessary for safely providing their clients with the best experience of their lives. What are you waiting for? Jump!
Average rating on Puenting Barcelona
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Puenting Barcelona
Au top bien encadré, c’est haut !
the instructors were friendly helpful and efficient
The instructor was friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel at ease
He was so reassuring, comforting, encouraging and great.
Xavi and the guys were very professional and we had a lot of fun with them
The instructors were very thorough and double and triple checked everything before the jump. It felt completely safe.
Très accueillants et très sympas, chacun
Super pro et sympa
The instructor is very polite n a thorough processional
Une équipe pro. Des gens efficaces, rapides et sympas
Parfait malgré la barrière de la langue
They are all very friendly, helping and calm people. They are made for this job, and they do it with all their hearth. The guy who goes up with you in the crane really helps you calm down. Quick tip: if you jump with many people, as we did, don't choose 14:00 because the instructors take a break at 14:30. Luckily they let us jump all together, but keep this in mind.