Pure Freeride Experience
Pure Freeride Experience is an association composed of certified mountain guides and professional skiers and snowboarders based in Chamonix.
Pure Freeride Experience was founded by Brice Bouillanne, a professional skier and mountain guide. All the members of the association are experienced skiers and/or snowboarders who are mountain skiing enthusiasts.
What makes them different from their competitors is the high technical level of their guides as well as the high technical level of their leading-egde products. The association always adapt to the weather and snow conditions of the day to find the best freeride.
- Brice Bouillanne : mountain guide specialized in steep skiing and freeriding
- Stéphane Dan : mountain guide specialized in steep skiing and freeriding
- Alexandre Pittin : mountain guide and former downhill skiing ccompetitor
- Jonathan CHARLET : mountain guide and twice freeride snowboarding world champion
- Vivian BRUCHEZ : mountain guide specialized in steep skiing
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified