Rando Run Trekking
Book with Rando Run Trekking
- Hiking / Trekking FromHiking up Piton de la Fournaise, Reunion Island
- Hiking / Trekking FromHiking in the Cirque de Mafate in Reunion Island
- Hiking / Trekking From7D/6N Trekking in the Cirques and volcanoes of Reunion...
- Hiking / Trekking From5D/4N Trekking in the Cirque de Mafate, Reunion Island
- Hiking / Trekking From10D/9N Trekking around the Reunion Island
Get to know Rando Run Trekking
Gilbert Aureche will be your guide on the Reunion Island. He's explored every nook and cranny for 20 years and knows the island like the back of his hand.
Globe trotter Gilbert, along with his team of certified professionals, allows you to live your holidays as you've always dreamt.
He created Rando Run Trekking in 2005 so that he could live out his passion every day and explore the island to find out all of its secrets! The center has been organizing outdoor activities for over 15 years now. You have a choice between going hiking, trekking or rock climbing on Reunion Island in a general atmosphere of discovery, escape and adventure.
Rando Run Trekking welcomes everyone, no matter their level. They have the experience to offer circuits adapted to your abilities and expectations. They are registered by many tourism organisations as being quality-oriented and have proven their value more than once!
Average rating on Rando Run Trekking
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Rando Run Trekking
Patrick was amazing! He was very insightful and catered for both French and English speaking hikers. I would highly recommend him
Thierry was a great guide. He was a lot of fun to be with and shared his knowledge of the vulcano with us. He took pictures and sent thwm to us that sane evening.