Riverbug considers itself the pioneer of White Water Rafting in Sabah, Malaysian Borneo, leading the industry in this part of the world!
With over 25 years of experience, they believe in going the extra mile when it comes to delivering the ultimate white water rafting experience. Riverbug is all about safety, providing buoyancy vests and proper PFD (personal floatation device) to all customers. Not only do they have helicopters on standby, they are the only operator with a satellite telephone in Padas River, ensuring communication and actions are prompt. The company also has the largest capacity in taking customers down the river in a single trip of white water river rafting. There are a multitude of Riverbug tours to choose from: white water rafting, kayaking, corporate training, jungle trekking, wildlife close up, nature adventure, scuba diving, live-museum and scenic camping sites, all located in Sabah and Perak. Guides are certified by the New Zealand Canoeing Association and the equipment is replaced every five years for ultimate comfort and safety!
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Abseiling From iAbseiling Ulu Geruntum Waterfall in Perak
- Rafting From iRafting on Padas River, Sabah
- Rafting From iWhite Water Rafting on Kiulu River, Sabah
- Rafting From iTubing on Kampar River in Gopeng, Perak
- Hiking / Trekking From iJungle Trekking 10 km in Gopeng, Perak
- Rafting From iKampar River White Water Rafting in Gopeng, Perak
long drive by bus, then two trains, and back again the same way. Took nearly 3 hours one way. It ended up to be a 13 hours trip. however we saw a bit of the country side and experiences how local people travel in trains.