Romain Luksenberg is a mountain guide, climbing instructor and mountain bike instructor. He defines himself as an "improved bachelor" of 46 who practices sports summer and winter since the age of 4! No need to say he knows the mountain!
He became a guide in 1996 and now proposes excursions around Chamonix for snowboarding or skiing in the winter and mountain biking or climbing in the summer!
In his life, Romain has many different passions: skiing or snowboarding, climbing in cracks, his hut in Saussois, clothes, skateboarding, slacklines, basically anything that rolls/flies/glides/goes fast! Yeah, all that.
He's an unusual man and therefore, riding in the Alps with him is sure to be a lot of fun... Just make sure to mention something about red gaiters, Scoubidou or wildebeests.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Backcountry snowboarding From iBackcountry snowboarding day trip in Chamonix, Mont Bla...
- Mountain bike From iMountain biking private lesson in Chamonix
- Backcountry snowboarding From iSplitboarding day trip in Chamonix, Mont Blanc
- Backcountry Skiing From iFreeriding day trip in Chamonix, Mont Blanc
Romain was great , professional and reassuring at all times , perfect guide/ instructor