Born and raised in Toulon, Sebastien Laurent completed a degree in Alpine Geography before fully focusing his attention on his ultimate passion, mountaineering.
Over the years, his thirst for excitement led him to seek out the highest mountains, taking him to many exotic destinations such as Peru, Pakistan and Turkey.
In 2000 he decided to share his love for mountaineering activities with others by working as a mountain guide. He currently works in Chamonix, La Clusaz and wherever else the call of adventure may take him.
Sébastien is happy to conduct lessons, courses and outings in English, French or Spanish.
His USP: He is a gifted teacher, who prides himself on personalising each lesson and trip to suit your needs. He knows exactly how to help you progress individually!
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Backcountry Skiing FromChamonix Vallee Blanche downhill skiing
- Ski touring FromSki touring initiation in Chamonix
- Ice Climbing FromIce climbing initiation in Cognes
- Mountaineering FromWinter mountaineering initiation in Chamonix
- Backcountry Skiing FromBackcountry skiing initiation in La Clusaz
- Ice Climbing FromIce fall climbing in Chamonix