Book with Sebastien Laurent
- Backcountry Skiing FromChamonix Vallee Blanche downhill skiing
- Ice Climbing FromIce fall climbing in Chamonix
- Mountaineering FromWinter mountaineering initiation in Chamonix
- Ski touring FromSki touring initiation in Chamonix
- Ice Climbing FromIce climbing initiation in Cognes
- Backcountry Skiing FromBackcountry skiing initiation in La Clusaz
Get to know Sebastien Laurent
Born and raised in Toulon, Sebastien Laurent completed a degree in Alpine Geography before fully focusing his attention on his ultimate passion, mountaineering.
Over the years, his thirst for excitement led him to seek out the highest mountains, taking him to many exotic destinations such as Peru, Pakistan and Turkey.
In 2000 he decided to share his love for mountaineering activities with others by working as a mountain guide. He currently works in Chamonix, La Clusaz and wherever else the call of adventure may take him.
Sébastien is happy to conduct lessons, courses and outings in English, French or Spanish.
His USP: He is a gifted teacher, who prides himself on personalising each lesson and trip to suit your needs. He knows exactly how to help you progress individually!
Average rating on Sebastien Laurent
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Sebastien Laurent
Sébastien L. Est super !!! Il met à l’aise, t’aide à repousser tes limites tout en étant très attentif et sérieux sur la sécurité.