Book with Sicily Active
- Canyoning FromBody rafting in the Alcantara Gorges, Sicily
- Sea Kayaking FromSea Kayaking Tour of Isola Bella in Taormina
- Snorkeling FromSnorkelling Excursion in Isola Bella Marine Park
- Mountain bike FromMTB Tour of Alcantara Gorge
- Sailing FromBoat Tour of Isola Bella in Taormina
- Mountain bike FromMTB Tour of Mount Etna
- Hiking / Trekking FromTrek to the Necropolis of Pantalica
Get to know Sicily Active
Explore Sicily from every angle with family-friendly treks and tours, courtesy of Sicily Active!
Founded in 2016 by Vera & Ivano, Sicily Active has grown into a multi-activity tour agency - organising group tours to natural landmarks like Taormina, Mt. Etna & Alcantara Gorge. Island locals with a strong passion for the archipelago they call home, their team of tour guides are chosen for their local knowledge and international qualifications - offering the highest service.
Located in Giardini-Naxos, their activity base is close to local attractions that include Nebrodi National Park & Isola Bella - two natural features celebrated for their stunning scenery and fascinating history. Just 45 minutes drive from Catania and 3 hours drive from Palermo, their best-selling tours explore the island's tectonic heritage, too - with adventures on Mt. Etna and Alcantara Gorge.
Operating during the long Mediterranean summer, guests can join them on their kayak, trek, MTB and snorkelling tours from March to November, offering fun and accessible options for kids as young as 8 years old! Scroll down to view family-friendly activities in Sicily and book with Sicily Adventures!
Average rating on Sicily Active
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Sicily Active
Instructeurs super attentifs et aidants
Muy maja la chica Eleonora. Había vivido en España y eso para las instrucciones fue genial