Sport Club Tenerife
Book with Sport Club Tenerife
- Sea Kayaking FromKayaking excursion with dolphins and turtles in Los Cri...
- Surfing FromSurf lesson and courses on Las Américas Beach, Costa Ad...
- Stand up Paddle FromStand up paddle excursion with dolphins and turtles in...
- Kitesurfing FromPrivate kitesurfing courses in El Médano from Costa Ade...
- Stand up Paddle FromStand up paddle lessons in Playa de las Americas, Costa...
- Windsurfing FromWindsurfing private lesson in Costa Adeje
Get to know Sport Club Tenerife
Tenerife Sports Club was founded in 2005 by Alex Prieto in order to teach several water sports: Surfing, Kitesurfing, Windsurfing, Stand Up Paddle and Kayaking.
The club is located in one of the most prominent hotels in the south of Tenerife, the H10 Conquistador. Their school is in a privileged enclave of the Paseo de la Playa de Las Americas, where are the best waves of Tenerife and the wave considered one of the best waves of Europe "La Derecha del Conquistador".
The school works with qualified and certified instructors. It has the official recognition of the FCS (Canarian Surfing Federation), AEK (Kitesurfing Association of Spain), RFEV (Spanish Sailing Federation) and IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization).
Founder and Manager
Alex Prieto, the founder, was the Spanish champion in Kiteboarding in 2010. Today he is a national judge for the Spanish Kiteboarding Championships. He is also a certified sailing and surfing instructor.
Average rating on Sport Club Tenerife
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Sport Club Tenerife
The instructors were great - very friendly and patient and made sure the group stayed together throughout the excursion
Adrenalina était vraiment sympa et à l'écoute
Guide genial, très accueillant, donnant de bonne indication et information
Our instructor was brilliant. He was so friendly and knowledgeable, made the trip so much more enjoyable.
The guide was perfect, friendly, and professional.
The guide was great and explained everything well.
Ciro is great instructor, we where well looked after in the ocean, I really struggle to paddle due to high waives he did help me all the way by pushing my board. Me and my husband really enjoyed this activity and will be back.