Sport Club Tenerife
Tenerife Sports Club was founded in 2005 by Alex Prieto in order to teach several water sports: Surfing, Kitesurfing, Windsurfing, Stand Up Paddle and Kayaking.
The club is located in one of the most prominent hotels in the south of Tenerife, the H10 Conquistador. Their school is in a privileged enclave of the Paseo de la Playa de Las Americas, where are the best waves of Tenerife and the wave considered one of the best waves of Europe "La Derecha del Conquistador".
The school works with qualified and certified instructors. It has the official recognition of the FCS (Canarian Surfing Federation), AEK (Kitesurfing Association of Spain), RFEV (Spanish Sailing Federation) and IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization).
Founder and Manager
Alex Prieto, the founder, was the Spanish champion in Kiteboarding in 2010. Today he is a national judge for the Spanish Kiteboarding Championships. He is also a certified sailing and surfing instructor.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Sea Kayaking From iKayaking excursion with dolphins and turtles in Los Cri...
- Windsurfing From iWindsurfing private lesson in Costa Adeje
- Surfing From iSurf lesson and courses on Las Américas Beach, Costa Ad...
- Stand up Paddle From iStand up paddle lessons in Playa de las Americas, Costa...
- Stand up Paddle From iStand up paddle excursion with dolphins and turtles in...
- Kitesurfing From iPrivate kitesurfing courses in El Médano from Costa Ade...
Adrenalina était vraiment sympa et à l'écoute
Guide genial, très accueillant, donnant de bonne indication et information
Our instructor was brilliant. He was so friendly and knowledgeable, made the trip so much more enjoyable.
The guide was perfect, friendly, and professional.
The guide was great and explained everything well.
Ciro is great instructor, we where well looked after in the ocean, I really struggle to paddle due to high waives he did help me all the way by pushing my board. Me and my husband really enjoyed this activity and will be back.