Surfkitelanzarote first opened its doors in 2010 on the sandy beach of Famara. Part of the Natural Park of Caleta de Famara they are located on the northern coast of the idyllic island.
The owner Vicente loves the ocean and has years of experience practicing wind & water related sports. He opened up his own school because he enjoys welcoming people from all over the world and sharing his passion with them!
The school is made up of certified instructors accredited by the Spanish Sailing Federation. The school also belongs to the Association “Atlántida Ocio y Aventura”.
They offer surfing, kitesurfing, and windsurfing courses as well as stand up paddle lessons and are able to conduct lessons in English, French and Spanish.
With them you’ll learn in accordance with the training programme of the Spanish Sailing Federation, which happens to be the TOP method in Spain.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Kitesurfing From iPrivate kitesurfing courses on Famara beach, Caleta de...
- Kitesurfing From iDiscovery Kitesurf lesson in Famara, Caleta de Famara
- Stand up Paddle From iStand up paddle course in Famara, Lanzarote
- Surfing From iSemi-private surfing course in Famara, Lanzarote
- Windsurfing From iBeginner windsurfing courses in Caleta de Famara