Made of a group of professionals with a common objective, Turiactivo wants you to live new experiences practicing an outdoor sport in Malaga.
Operating since 2013, Turiactivo bases their day to day operation on three ideas. They want their guests to discover the cultural and historical heritage, that you'll fall in love with the beautiful landscapes of the region, and that you get bitten by the outdoor and adventure sports bug like they got.
With Turiactivo's crew of guides, you'll descend some of the best canyons in Malaga, you'll ride on bumpy 4x4 roads through the Sierra de las Nieves National Park and the Grand Senda de Malaga. You'll also test your might in the famous Tajo de Ronda via ferrata, or engage in exhilarating mountain bike routes of all levels.
Turiactivo's offer is created so you can enjoy the moment at all time and so you can visit every corner in Costa del Sol, which hides many places from the majority of visitors.
As a bonus, Turiactivo works with small groups so you can have a more personalized and high-quality service.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Via Ferrata From iVia ferrata Tajo de Ronda near Marbella
- 4x4 From i4x4 excursion to Istan near Marbella
- Mountain bike From iMountain biking in Coin near Malaga
- Canyoning From iZarzalones canyon in Sierra de las Nieves Natural Park
- Canyoning From iFamily friendly Guadalmina canyon near Marbella
Scenery is beautiful
Beautiful! Fun to walk among fig, almond, olive and avocado trees and to jump through what seemed to be impossible small waterholes!
Beautiful setting with some amazing vistas. The town is fantastic for lunch afterwards too.
Really pretty and savage
Such a beautiful spot. Hard to think it is 10 minutes away from the resorts
It was wonderful in Juzcar village.