Uteguiden was founded in 2008 and changed over to Uteguiden AS in 2012, this was also the year the company started their business in Norway.
Oscar came to Stranda in 2009 and immediately saw the potential in the area, with his knowledge from guiding and activities from before.
Over the first year he worked in the company on his own, but for the last couple of years the company has grown fast and they now count 5 guides working full time in the winter and up to 20 during their busiest periods.
Their goal has always been to focus on their clients and deliver something that their competitors have a hard time to match.
Amongst their clients over the last couple of years they have had Salomon Freeski TV, Field Productions, Warren Miller Entertainment, O´neill, Nuit de la Glisse, Helly Hansen, Peak Performance and many more.
In 2016 they reached a new goal when they overtook a local in Stranda and now have their own guide office. Here you can drop by to book trips, rent gear, and just hang out.
Uteguiden offers a wide spectra of ski adventures on the Norwegian west coast; everything from powder skiing at Stranda ski resort in January to ski touring around Stryn in June. They always focus on finding the best snow available so their clients can live out a unique adventure.
The team would love to welcome you to the Sunnmøre Alps.
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
- Ski touring From iFjord ski touring trip in the Sunnmøre Alps (4d)
- Ski touring From iGuided ski touring in Stryn
- Sea Kayaking From iKayaking excursion to Hjørundfjorden near Ålesund
- Ski touring From iGuided ski touring in Sunnmøre Alps
- Ski touring From iNight ski touring in Stranda
- Mountain bike From iMountain bike excursions in Stranda, Norway
- Backcountry Skiing From iGuided backcountry skiing in Stryn
- Ski touring From iSki touring weekend in Stranda