Vertical Descents LTD
Book with Vertical Descents LTD
- Canyoning FromInchree Falls Canyon in Fort William
- Via Ferrata FromVia ferrata excursion in Kinlochleven near Fort William
- Canyoning FromNathrach Canyon in Fort William
- Surfing FromSurfing lessons in Newquay near Cornwall
- Coasteering FromCoasteering excursions in Cornwall
- Canyoning FromGrey Mares Tail Canyon in Fort William
Get to know Vertical Descents LTD
The expert team of outdoor adventure personalities at Vertical Descents are dedicated to giving you a safe and memorable trip.
These outdoor enthusiasts lead an extreme hedonistic lifestyle, all of them specialising in their own discipline, whether it's surfing barrels in Indonesia or expedition white water kayaking in Nepal, they have been there and done it.
Brothers Ben Starkie and Sam Starkie are pioneers in canyoning and coasteering respectively.
In 2011 Vertical Descents East Scotland was set up and Olly Baylis came on board with wealth of knowledge in Adventure sports industry. They are proud to be leading the way in training and development of these outdoor adventure sports and are widely respected in the outdoor community.
Average rating on Vertical Descents LTD
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Vertical Descents LTD
Tim, our instructor was fabulous. He was very informative, clear and precise with his instructions and safety advice. He was also funny and made the group relaxed and confident.
Brilliant! Little more we can add
Tim the instructor was amazing and handled himself very well with a stag do of 8 guys very professional
L'instructeur a ete excellent. Il etait vraiment hyper sympa et a su adapter la descente au niveau de chacuns
Ben @ Vertical Descents was excellent with my two young boys. Gave me a high level of confidence that everything would go well. 10 out of 10.
Matt was quite knowledgeable and patient