Kitesurfers, paragliders, and deep-sea fishermen flock to Le Morne, a small village in southwestern Mauritius. Hikers can enjoy a scenic & challenging climb of Le Morne Brabant - a majestic 1,824-feet mountain listed in the UNESCO.
From Le Morne, you can also access to the Bénitiers Island to enjoy swimming with dolphins in the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Main LanguageEnglishFrenchCreole
- Time zone
- Nearest big cityBel Ombre
- Kitesurfing From iPrivate kitesurfing session in Le Morne, Mauritius
- Kitesurfing From iBeginner kitesurfing lesson in Le Morne, Mauritius
- Scenic Flights From iScenic seaplane flight over Mauritius Island
- Kitesurfing From iCours Privés de Kitesurf au Morne, Ile Maurice
- Kitesurfing From iCours de Kitesurf au Morne
- Hiking / Trekking From iHiking excursion in the Morne Brabant
- Kitesurfing From iKitesurf coaching on a private boat in Le Morne
- Kitesurfing From iPrivate kitefoil coaching in Le Morne
- Kitesurfing From iPrivate kitesurf coaching in Le Morne
- Kitesurfing From iSemi-private kitesurfing coaching in Le Morne
- Kitesurfing From iKitesurfing group lesson in Le Morne
THE VIEW WAS JUST SPECTACULAR.