Langevin river, saint-joseph
The Langevin River is located south of Reunion Island in Saint-Joseph, and east of the Remparts River. With its famous Grand Galet Falls, it's one of the best spot for canyoning.
- Main LanguageCreoleFrench
- Time zone
- Nearest big citySaint-Pierre
- Canyoning From iCanyon du Bras Rouge
- Canyoning From iLangevin canyon in Reunion Island
- Canyoning From iFamily friendly canyon Langevin in Reunion Island
- Canyoning From iCanyon of River Langevin in La Reunion
- Canyoning From iAquatic hiking on the Langevin river in Reunion Island
- Canyoning From iGrain Galet canyon, Langevin River in Reunion island
Beautiful waterfall and stunning canyon.
Great location for this activity
Beeindruckende Szenerie vor dem Wasserfall
Breathtaking waterfalls, refreshing water, fun zip lining, rock jumps, abseiling and slides!
The most beautiful waterfall I've ever seen - you have to see it with your own eyes
Très beau spot. À faire