Welcome to the Caribbean, one of the most sought after holiday destinations in the world! Who hasn’t dreamt of visiting all the various West Indian islands? Enjoying the mouth-watering recipes, delicious rum and adrenaline charged activities…
Guadeloupe is gaining popularity with each passing year, making it a very trendy destination with adventure seeking holidaymakers. This popularity is down to its varied and stunning landscapes, allowing you to practice an abundance of extreme sports. The French island combines fantastic excursions and leisure activities, be it, skydiving, jet skiing or kite surfing, you will find it all in this paradisiac island.
Formerly and justly known as The Island of Beautiful Waters, Guadeloupe boasts some of the most adrenaline-charged water sports activities, such as wind surfing and scuba diving in the West Indies. Its versatility gives you the possibility of surfing on both the Caribbean and Atlantic coasts. With an all year round temperature of 29 degrees (on average), the butterfly island (for its shape) is still fairly low-key, allowing you to enjoy the environment without feeling overwhelmed by the presence of tourists.
Jacques Cousteau himself claimed that Pigeon Island was one of the best diving spots in the world. Speaking of Jacques, the Jacques Cousteau Underwater Reserve is one location that all water sport fans simply must do at least once in their lifetime.
As is the cast with most Caribbean islands, Guadeloupe has many spots for all experience levels. However, there are a few spots that are reserved for advanced level divers. A particular favorite is La Grotte aux Baracudas, a spectacular blue cave that boasts huge barracudas among other sea creatures.
Famous for its legendary sugar cane fields, there is no better way to appreciate them than from up in the air. Paragliding would allow you to get close enough to the lush green fields without getting lost in the maze-like chunky plants.
Now is the time to turn you dream into reality!
- Main LanguageFrench
- Time zone
- Surfing From iCours de surf itinerant en Guadeloupe
- Kitesurfing From iSupervised kitesurfing session with lift service in Les...
- Kitesurfing From iKitesurfing lessons in Les Saintes
- Kitesurfing From iKitesurfing course in Les Saintes
- Hiking / Trekking From iHiking up La Soufriere in Guadeloupe
- Canyoning From iCanyon of Ravine Chaude in Guadeloupe
- Canyoning From iAquatic excursion on Grande Plaine River, Guadeloupe
- Kitesurfing From iKitesurfing lessons in Guadeloupe
- Stand up Paddle From iStand up paddle excursion in Guadeloupe
- Surfing From iSurfing course in Guadeloupe
- Jet Ski From iJet ski initiation and excursion in Port Louis, Guadelo...
- Flyboard / Hoverboard From iFlyboard or hoverboard session in Guadeloupe
- Skydiving From iTandem skydive in St Francois, Guadeloupe
- Scuba Diving From iFFESSM or SSI Nitrox diving course in Port Louis, Guade...
- Scuba Diving From iSSI Open Water diving course in Port Louis, Guadeloupe
- Scuba Diving From iFFESSM Level 1 diving course in Port Louis, Guadeloupe
- Snorkeling From iSnorkeling excursion in Port Louis, Guadeloupe
- Scuba Diving From iAdventure dives in the caves of Port Louis, Guadeloupe
- Scuba Diving From iFirst scuba dive at Port Louis, Guadeloupe
- Freediving From iFreediving lessons in la Cote sous le Vent, Guadeloupe
- Kitesurfing From iSupervised kitesurfing session with gear rental in Guad...
- Scuba Diving From iRefresher Scuba Diving Lesson at St Francois
- Scuba Diving From iAdventure Dives in Guadeloupe
- Scuba Diving From iFirst Scuba Dive at St François
- Scuba Diving From iFFESSM PE 40 diving course in Guadeloupe
- Scuba Diving From iPADI/SSI Open Water diving course in Guadeloupe
- Scuba Diving From iGuided or autonomous adventure dives in Guadeloupe
- Scuba Diving From iFirst scuba dive in Guadeloupe
- Kitesurfing From iDownwind in South Guadeloupe's Coastline
- Surfing From iSurfing courses in Guadeloupe
- Scuba Diving From iYoung Divers Course in Guadeloupian waters
- Scuba Diving From iFFESSM Level 1 Scuba Diving Course in Guadeloupe
- Kitesurfing From iKitesurfing lessons and courses in Guadeloupe
- Surfing From iSurfing lessons in Guadeloupe
- Scuba Diving From iScuba diving FFESSM courses in Western Guadeloupe
- Kitesurfing From iKitesurfing Gear Rental in Guadeloupe
Très belle plongée au niveau de la réserve couteau
Magnifique, nombreux poissons, eau très claire.
Joli spot agréable et ideal pour apprendre
Le plus beau des 3 sites que j'ai pu faire. Beaucoup de coraux et de vie marine.
Good location close to the volcano
Parfait pour un séjour à Saint François
Idéal pour démarrer car on a pied partout. Cela rassure pas mal. Et le spot est très beau.
Spot diversifié et accessible