Les Trois-Îlets is one of the best spots to get your adrenaline pumping by practicing various sports activities.
South of Martinique, the town is bordered by the Bay of Fort de France. Pointe du Bout and Anse à l'Âne are ideal spots for scuba diving. In Pointe du Bout, you can also practice jet skiing, windsurfing and kitesurfing.
On land, you can discover the lush vegetation of the island aboard a quad bike or motorcycle (trials) - thrills guaranteed!
- Main LanguageCreoleFrench
- Time zone
- Nearest big cityLes Anses-d'Arlet
- Snorkeling From iSnorkeling and Dolphin Watching in Les Trois-Ilets, Mar...
- Jet Skiing From iJet ski excursions in Les Trois Îlets, Martinique
- Jet Skiing From iJet ski initiation in Les Trois Îlets, Martinique
- Scuba Diving From iPADI scuba diving courses in Martinique
- Scuba Diving From iFirst scuba dive in the south of Martinique
- Scuba Diving From iLevel 1 ANMP diving course in Martinique
- Scuba Diving From iAdventure dives in Martinique
- Scuba Diving From iFirst dive in Martinique
- Motocross From iMotorcycle trials in Martinique
- Quad biking From iQuad excursions in Trois Ilets, Martinique
- Windsurfing From iWindsurfing lessons in la Martinique
- Kitesurfing From iKitesurfing lessons in Martinique
It was beautiful!
A five minute boat road from >5 sq km of shallow water for training
Super trop cool
De quoi voir a toutes profondeurs.