Located on the west coast of Thailand, Krabi sits at the mouth of a river of the same name.
Facing the Andaman Sea like Phuket, Krabi is exposed to a 6 month rainy period from May to November. However, the temperature remains a pleasant 27 degrees (on average) all year round.
Krabi really is a haven for adventurers – the list of extreme sports that can be practiced here is unbelievably long. You can try your hand at kayaking, sailing, bird watching, and snorkelling as well as trekking and caving.
Due to its mass tourism Krabi has created many national parks such as, Hat Noppharat Thara - Mu Ko Phi Phi National Park, Ao Nang, Railay, and Ko Phi Phi. The abundance of marine life and numerous marine parks attract scuba divers and sea lovers from around the globe.
The province of Krabi includes over 80 smaller islands such as Ko Lanta and Phi Phi, popular with thrill-seekers, yachtsmen, scuba divers, snorkelers, and day visitors from Phuket.
The rock faces at Railay Beach near Ao Nang attract climbers from all over. Railay has numerous multi-pitch areas, most of which start from the beach itself.
In addition to mainstream sports, Karbi now proposes deep water soloing on the numerous nearby rocky islands accessible by long-tail boat.
- Main LanguageThai
- Time zone
- Scuba Diving From iAdventure dives in Phi Phi or Bida or Glaed Gaeo Wreck...
- Scuba Diving From iDiscover Scuba Diving in Krabi
- Scuba Diving From iPADI Open Water course in Krabi
- Rock climbing From iMulti-Pitch Climbing Session at Railay Beach
- Rock climbing From iPrivate Rock Climbing Lesson at Railay Beach
- Abseiling From iExplore & Abseil Session at Railay Beach
- Rock climbing From iRock Climbing Session at Railay Beach
- Canopy Tours From iCanopy Tour in Kanchanaburi
- Canopy Tours From iCanopy Tour in Krabi
- Zip-Lining From iZip line canopy tour in Krabi
- Rock climbing From iRock climbing courses at Railay Beach, Krabi
- Rock climbing From iIntro to rock climbing at Railay Beach, Krabi
Very suitable for climbers as per the description given.
Great view from the top and the beach is well beautiful, though can be quite crowded
Très bien car plusieurs niveaux de parcours, mais nous étions vraiment nombreux pour peu d'espace.