Located in the Mediterranean Sea, 200km away from Barcelona you’ll find Mallorca, the biggest island of the Balearic archipelago.
Known worldwide to be one of the most important touristic spots in Spain, Mallorca has endless places for you to explore and discover. You’ll find the best mix between sea, mountains and cultural history.
On the west side of the island you’ll find Serra de la Tramuntana, a mountain range that boasts alongside the coast., famous amongst mountain sportsenthusiasts.
You can go mountain biking through the infinite uphill and downhill paths that will show you different breath-taking views of the island. Trekkers who are roaming around can enjoy of a refreshing swim in some of the coves and bathe in the beautiful turquoise waters.
Being the biggest island of the archipelago, it doesn’t matter if you’re in the east, north or south, you’ll find perfect untouched beaches. Perfect for kitesurfing, windsurfing, sailing and surfing due to the idyllic wind, weather and wave conditions.
Scuba divers can immerse themselves in the Mediterranean waters and explore the system of subaquatic coves ‘Cuevas de Plama’. Unveil the secrets of the natural reserve ‘El Toro’, which has a spectacular underwater scenery and excellent visibility, which sometimes can reach 35 meters.
It would be impossible to list all of the magical and hidden places the island has, but you can be sure you can have from a very cultural visit to the most extreme adventure of your life.
You’ll find all types of activities from canyoning or climbing up to boat excursions and snorkelling. All you need to do is go to Mallorca!
- Main LanguageSpanish
- Time zone
- Canyoning From iMuntanya canyon from Palma de Mallorca
- Caving From iSea Caving Adventure in Manacor, Mallorca
- Canyoning From iSa Fosca canyon in Mallorca
- Canyoning From iTorrent des Lli canyon in Mallorca
- Canyoning From iUpper Na Mora canyon in Mallorca
- Canyoning From iCoanegra canyon in Mallorca
- Sea Kayaking From iKayaking, Snorkelling & Coasteering excursion in Illete...
- Jet Skiing From iJet ski rental in Santa Ponsa, Mallorca
- Jet Skiing From iJet ski circuits in Palma Beach, Mallorca
- Hot Air Ballooning From iHot air balloon flights in Mallorca
- Quad biking From iBuggy tours in Cala Millor, Mallorca
- Canyoning From iAlmadra Canyon in Majorca
- Canyoning From iCoanegra Canyon in Majorca
- Canyoning From iNa Mora Gorge in Majorca
- Canyoning From iMortitx Canyon in Majorca
- Canyoning From iTorrents Des Llí Canyon in Majorca
- Canyoning From iBiniaraix Gorge Canyon in Majorca
- Quad biking From iBuggy tours near Palma, Majorca
- Quad biking From iQuad tour to 3 Fingers Bay, Majorca
- Quad biking From iQuad tour to the Puig de Galatzó Reserve, Majorca
- Quad biking From iQuad tour to Sant Elm, Majorca
- Flyboard / Hoverboard From iFlyboarding sessions in Palma de Mallorca, Mallorca
- Jet Skiing From iJet ski excursions in Palma de Mallorca
- Stand up Paddle From iSUP full rentals in Alcudia, Majorca
- Sea Kayaking From iKayak rentals in Alcudia, Majorca
- Windsurfing From iWindsurfing courses in Alcudia, Majorca
- Caving From iSea caving excursion in Majorca
- Canyoning From iCanyon of Sa Fosca Gorge in Majorca
- Scuba Diving From iPADI Scuba Diver course in Majorca
- Stand up Paddle From iStand up paddle excursion in Majorca
- Stand up Paddle From iMulti-water sport adventure package in Majorca
- Snorkeling From iSnorkelling excursion in Puerto Adriano
- Scuba Diving From iDiscover scuba diving in Puerto Adriano
- Scuba Diving From iPADI Open Water course in Puerto Adriano
- Scuba Diving From i2 Adventure dives in El Arenal, Majorca
- Snorkeling From iSnorkelling excursion in El Arenal, Majorca
- Scuba Diving From i2 Guided adventure dives in San Telmo, Majorca
- Snorkeling From iSnorkelling excursion in San Telmo, Majorca
- Hot Air Ballooning From iHot air balloon flight over Mallorca
- Hiking / Trekking From iAdventure trekking in Mallorca's mountains
- Rock climbing From iClimbing in the coastal mountains of Mallorca
- Caving From iSea caving excursion in Cova de Coloms
- Caving From iExcursion in the cave of Cova del Cal Pesso
- Coasteering From iCoasteering on the cliffs of Mallorca
Lovely calm sea, perfect for our first SUP session.
Super, assez grand.
Looked amazing. Maybe a bit higher zipline
Fait déjà rêver
War sehr gepflegt, gut organisiert und schön eingerichtet. Ausserdem war sie sehr modern.
Très beau spot, un peu de monde mais pas trop. Cela reste acceptable.
Jolie spot à travers divers paysage
Etwas wackelig... je nach Seegang... aber funktioniert 😉
A bird's eye view of beautiful Mallorca
Majorque la grande
The cave tour was beyond my expectations.
Nice spot.you can see all Mallorca from 1000m height.there is nice local restaurant (very nice and cheap food)
Great spot for flyboarding! If you are travelling to Palma or near Palma, I would defo recommend going to Mallorca Water Sports Center as they have more than just flyboarding to do!
A little difficult to find as not well sign posted but not much of problem.
We loved the cave!
Great spot could see for miles around
There was a lot of free space so it was really good.
Rien a redire