Larnaca is a port in the south eastern part of Cyprus. A city of extreme beauty awaits to get explored while offering some of the most outstanding beaches around. It is the country's third largest city and home to the second largest commercial port. You will fall in love with the beautiful sunset while taking a walk in this eternal city.
Either in the city or on the beach you will find many places to visit. Some of the city's most famous landmarks are the church of the Saint Lazarus, the beautiful port with the palm trees, the Catacombs of Phaneromeni Church, the Fort of Larnaca or the Kamares Aqueduct.
On the beaches around Larnaca you will find great conditions if you are a windsurfer, a kitesurfer or simply a sea-lover. Machenzie beach and Softades beach are two best spots to practice windsurfing or kitesurfing.
You can fly directly to Larnaca International airport to reach the spot.
- Main LanguageGreekEnglish
- Time zone
- Stand up Paddle From iWindsurf lesson in Larnaca
- Stand up Paddle From iStand up paddle lesson in Larnaca
- Kitesurfing From iIKO Kitesurfing Lessons in Softades near Larnaca
- Quad biking From iQuad biking excursions around Larnaca
- Stand up Paddle From iStand up paddle safari in Larnaca, Cyprus
- Kitesurfing From iKitesurfing Gear Rentals in Larnaca, Cyprus
- Kitesurfing From iDownwind Kitesafari in Larnaca, Cyprus
- Kitesurfing From iKitesurfing courses in Larnaca