Located in the southwest of France, the Hautes-Pyrenees are a land of water and relaxation composed of diverse landscapes.
Alternating preserved valleys, Pyrenean peaks, hillside vineyards and agricultural plains, the department has remarkable natural areas, such as the Gavarnie site which is registered on the UNESCO World Heritage.
Besides these advantages, the Hautes-Pyrenees have a large number of spas and ski resorts, perfect for outdoor recreational activities.
From Lourdes to the Pic du Midi, between caves and mountainous landscapes, this site is a real pleasure for outdoor sports lovers all year long.
- Main LanguageFrench
- Time zone
- Nearest big cityTarbes
- Hiking / Trekking From iTrail running initiation courses in Hautes Pyrenees
- Rafting From iRafting initiation down Gave de Pau in the Vallée des G...
- Rafting From iIntro to Rafting down Gave de Pau in the Vallée des Gav...
- Hiking / Trekking From iRandonnée dans le Plo del Naou, Arreau
- Canyoning From iCanyon du Gave d'Héas, près de Gèdre
- Hiking / Trekking From iBivouac hiking in Hautacam in the Pyrenees
- Snowshoeing From iSnowshoeing excursion near Argelès-Gazost in Hautes Pyr...
- Canyoning From iWinter canyon of Ossoue Aval in Hautes Pyrenees
- Kayaking From iCanoeing down the Vallée des Gaves in Hautes Pyrenees
- Rafting From iRafting down Gave de Pau, in the Vallée des Gaves in Ha...
- Kayaking From iCanoeing down the Gave de Pau in Hautes Pyrenees
- Rafting From iRafting down Gave de Pau in the Vallée des Gaves, Haute...
- Rock climbing From iRock climbing excursion in Vignemale in Haute-Pyrenees
- Caving From iInitiation to caving in Saint Pé de Bigorre, Hautes-Pyr...
- Kayaking From iCanoeing down the Gave de Pau, Hautes Pyrenees
- Hydrospeed From iHydrospeed, tubing or SUP down the Gave de Pau near Lou...
- Canyoning From iIce Canyoning in the Hautes-Pyrenees
Très bel endroit coupé du bruit de la ville.
Un paradis sur terre