As the oldest seaside resort on the French Riviera, Hyères is also a commune in the Var department. The town sits 2.5 miles away from the sea, making it a much-visited holiday destination. The commune of Hyères includes the isles of Giens Peninsula and îles d'Hyères.
Extreme sport’s enthusiasts love to visit the resort, due to the abundance of exciting outdoor activities you can practice here.
Kitesurfers can enjoy the fantastic conditions at Almanarre beach; the 5 km long beach offers great conditions for kiters of all levels. Even children can discover this thrilling sport thanks to the secure area specially reserved for the wind activity, to help ensure your safety and security.
Nature lovers can visit the Pelagos sanctuary to see the friendly dolphins and maybe even sperm whales in all their glory.
Canoers and kayakers can visit the hidden creeks and caves along the Giens Peninsula – you can even go for a refreshing swim to help you cool off in the hot summer temperatures.
Scuba divers can explore the plethora of underwater fauna and flora surrounded by the incredible backdrops. For those of you who prefer to stay above water, you can travel along the magnificent coastline thanks to jet skis. Venture out in a group of family and friends, or alone – however you decide to visit you’re guaranteed an experience of a lifetime!
- Main LanguageFrench
- Time zone
- Nearest big cityToulon
- Snorkeling From iDécouvrez le Seabob à Hyères
- Kitesurfing From iCours et Stage de Kitesurf à Hyères
- Kitesurfing From iSupervised kitesurfing session in Hyères
- Flyboard / Hoverboard From iSession de Flyboard à Hyères
- Wakeboarding From iSessions de Perfectionnement au Wakeboard à Hyères
- Wakeboarding From iInitiation au Wakeboard à Hyères
- Skateboarding From iSkate Camp in Provence
- Kitesurfing From iSemi-private kitesurfing lessons in Hyeres
- Wakeboarding From iWakeboard and wakesurf boat session in Hyeres
- Flyboard / Hoverboard From iFlyboarding session in Hyeres
- Jet Skiing From iJetski rental in Hyeres (45 minutes)
- Jet Skiing From iJetski excursion from Hyeres to Porquerolles
- Freediving From i3D Freediving courses in Hyere, France
- Freediving From iFreediving excursions in Hyeres, France
- Freediving From i"Big Blue" style freediving course in Hyeres, France
- Kitesurfing From iDownwind Kitesurfing in Hyeres
- Kitesurfing From iBeginner Kite Foiling lessons in Hyeres
- Kitesurfing From iIntermediate Kitesurfing Lessons in Hyeres
- Kitesurfing From iBeginner Kitesurfing Lessons in Hyeres, Var
- Kitesurfing From iKitesurfing lessons for adavanced level kiters in Presq...
- Kitesurfing From iBeginner and Intermediate Kitesurfing lessons in Presqu...
Le lieu est superbe. La couleur de l'eau nous laisse imaginer que nous sommes dans les îles.
Très bien, idéal