Morzine, portes du soleil
Morzine, a favourite ski resort in all-weather conditions
Morzine, a famous French commune of the Haute Savoie department is renowned for its winter sports, peaceful environments and the warm hospitality of its locals. Offering panoramic mountain views perfect for paragliding, Morzine is a well-known ski and snowboard resort in the heart of Portes du Soleil.
Popular with extreme skiers because it’s bordered by partially wooded slopes allowing skiing in poor weather conditions, Morzine is fortunate enough to enjoy the Mont Blanc micro-climate. A tranquil town tucked between the forests and mountains, Morzine retains all of its old authentic charm.
- Main LanguageFrench
- Time zone
- Snowshoeing From iSnowshoeing and igloo building in Morzine, Portes du So...
- Paragliding From iParagliding intro course in Morzine-Avoriaz
- Speedriding From iSpeedriding course in Morzine-Avoriaz
- Mountain bike From iLocation de VTT à Morzine
- Mountain bike From iCours de VTT de descente à Morzine
- Hiking / Trekking From iSunset hiking excursion in Morzine, Portes du Soleil
- Hiking / Trekking From iHiking excursion in Morzine, Portes du Soleil
- Snowshoeing From iSunset snowshoeing excursion in Morzine, Portes du Sole...
- Hiking / Trekking From iDisabled-friendly hiking trip in Morzine, Portes du Sol...
- Snowshoeing From iSnowshoeing excursion in Morzine, Portes du Soleil
- Speedriding From iSpeed riding initiation courses in Morzine Avoriaz
- Paragliding From iParagliding initiation course in Morzine Avoriaz
- Paragliding From iTandem paragliding flight in Morzine - Avoriaz
- Mountain bike From iDécouverte et initiation au Vélo de descente (DH) à Mor...
Très bon emplacement réservé pour les speed-rider
Loved the sport. Brilliant for everyone and safe. The area had loads of designated walking tracks so you could walk yourself. However a guide is needed to go off piste