The Vosges are a mountain range located north-east of France. This region has kept a strong character and authenticity in its culture that cleverly mixes French and German influences that have marked its history.
It's an ideal spot for nature lovers and outdoor sports, where you can find activities throughout the year, in ever enchanting landscapes.
The Hautes Vosges region has on its side its lush vegetation that is very nice to travel up and down in the summer when the temperature rises and the shelter of the trees offer a little freshness. Bike tracks in the Bikepark of La Bresse in particular, allow the thrill of launching into incredible descents, downhill and enduro. For those of you who prefer to explore at a more peaceful pace, hiking trails -which can get quite sporty and precipitous, particularly around Lake Gerardmer- will enable you to discover the flora and fauna but also the mountain chapels and the many legends that haunt the Vosges forests.
In winter, the Vosges mountains are covered with a blanket of snow, leaving the spotlight to activities such as skiing and snowboarding. If you embark on an intensive mountaineering excursion, you will come across the multiple cascades running in the mountains and high cliffs to climb.
Of course, paragliding in this steep region is an absolute joy, whether in winter or in summer, the landscapes seen from above, with their lakes and dense forests are breathtaking. Do not wait any longer !
- Main LanguageFrenchGerman
- Time zone
- Nearest big cityEpinal
- Snowshoeing From iSnowshoe hike in the Calvaire pass, Vosges
- Snowshoeing From iSnowshoe hike in the Schlucht pass, Vosges
- Snowshoeing From iNight snowshoeing excursion to the Donon, Vosges
- Snowshoeing From iNight snowshoeing excursion to Donon summit, Vosges
- Survival Training From iAdventure Survival Training in the Vosges near Epinal
- Paragliding From iTandem paragliding flight in Oderen, Vosges
- Paragliding From iParagliding intro course in Le Markstein near Strasbour...
- Mountain bike From iMountain biking lesson in the bike park of La Bresse
Super lieu, étonnant et bien caché !