Madonna di campiglio
Madonna di Campiglio is a discreet and elegant town nestled at an altitude of 1522 metres in the stupendous valley between the Brenta Dolomites and the Adamello and Presanella glaciers.
With its wooden chalets with snowy rooftops, the village is a beauty for the eyes! Madonna di Campiglio is not only famous for its breath incredible mountains, but also for its life: the village offers plenty of amusements and comfort: gourmet restaurants, spas, nightlife, and social events. The beauty of its mountains make Madonna di Campiglio the best access point to reach the Brenta Dolomites and the Adamello-Brenta National park through via ferrata, hikes, mountain bike trails and ski lifts.
During the winter, Madonna di Campiglio is the ideal ski destination thanks to a vast ski domain that extends over the entire Adamello National Park reaching Pinzolo, Folgarida and Marilleva. With over 57 lifts, 150km of groomed slopes and vaste domain for backcountry skiing, ski touring and snowshoeing.
Local mountain guides will accompany you to the many ski touring routes at the conquest of the secret spots, as the Cima Roma, Ciama Vagliana, Bocca dei Camosci, Val Gelada and Cima Presanella. Snowshoeing is also an outdoor activity to discover the woods full of snow, among the most famous itineraries: Sentiero dei Siori, Malga Ritorto, Lago di Nambino, Terrazza sul Brenta.
Other winter activities include sledging, ice climbing, ice skating, and paragliding.
During the summer Madonna Di Campiglio becomes an outdoor amusement park thanks to its uncontaminated nature! Sport and outdoor lovers can find here a vast number of activities to be practiced: form numerous via ferrata, mountain bike tours, rock climbing, hiking, paragliding and horse riding!
- Main LanguageItalianGerman
- Time zone
- Nearest big cityTrento
- Ski touring From iSki touring initiation day in Madonna di Campiglio
- Ski touring From iSki touring 3 days trip in Madonna di Campiglio
- Snowshoeing From iSnowshoeing excursions in Madonna di Campiglio
- Backcountry snowboarding From iBackcountry snowboarding in Madonna di Campiglio
- Backcountry Skiing From iBackcountry skiing in Madonna di Campiglio
- Ski touring From iSki touring day trips in the Brenta Dolomites, Madonna...