- Main LanguageNorwegian
- Time zone
- Dog sledding From iArctic Spring dog sledding excursion in Tromsø
- Wildlife Experiences From i5-day Hidden Fjords, Whales and Northern Lights tour in...
- Wildlife Experiences From i4-day Hidden Fjords, Whales and Northern Lights tour in...
- Snowshoeing From iEvening Northern Lights Experience with Snowshoeing, ne...
- Sea Kayaking From iSummer Kayaking with Arctic Camp, near Tromsø
- Sea Kayaking From iWinter Kayaking with Arctic Camp, near Tromsø
- Hiking / Trekking From iHike & Sail Tour on the Arctic Haute Route
- Mountain bike From iBike & Sail Tour on the Arctic Haute Route
- Ski touring From iSki & Sail Tour on the Arctic Haute Route
- Snowmobiling From iDay Snowmobile Adventure through Norway, Finland and Sw...
- Wildlife Experiences From i5 day Northern Lights and whale watching cruise from Tr...
- Wildlife Experiences From iWhale watching safari cruise from Tromso
- Jet Boating From iRIB boat fjord expeditions from Tromso
- Hiking / Trekking From iHiking Adventure near Tromsø
- Hiking / Trekking From iHiking Adventure with 3 night Cabin stay, near Tromsø
- Snowshoeing From iSnowshoeing Adventure near Tromsø
- Snowshoeing From iSnowshoeing with Northern Lights and Overnight at Polar...
- Sailing From iTromsø Overnight Tour
- Wildlife Experiences From iWhale watching & Aurora glamping
- Dog sledding From iHalf day Arctic dog sledding in Kvaløya near Tromso
- Snowshoeing From iSnowshoeing excursion in Tromsø
- Dog sledding From iDog sledding day excursion in Tromsø
- Snowmobiling From iSnowmobile excursion in Tromsø
- Dog sledding From iDog sledding evening excursion in Tromsø
- Reindeer sledding From iReindeer sledding evening trip in Tromsø
- Cross-country skiing From iCross-country skiing excursion in Tromsø
- Reindeer sledding From iReindeer sledding day trip in Tromsø
- Hiking / Trekking From iHike excursion on Breivikeidet, Tromsø
- Glacier hiking From iGlacier hike in Lyngen Alps, Tromsø
- Jet Boating From iRIB-Boat excursion to Hella, Tromsø
- Dog sledding From iDog sledding on wheels in Tromsø
- Hiking / Trekking From iHiking with huskies in Tromsø
- Hiking / Trekking From iNorthern Lights Husky hike excursion in Tromsø
- Dog sledding From iArctic evening dog sledding excursion in Tromsø
- Dog sledding From iArctic morning dog sledding excursion in Tromsø
- Sea Kayaking From iMidnight Sun sea kayaking in Tromsø
- Sea Kayaking From iSea kayaking tour in Tromsø
- Dog sledding From iSelf-drive Arctic dog sledding excursion in Tromsø
- Dog sledding From i6D/5N Arctic dog sledding expedition in Tromsø
- Dog sledding From i2 day Arctic dog sledding expedition in Tromsø
- Jet Boating From iMidnight Sun RIB Boat Tour near Tromsø
- Jet Boating From iRIB Boat excursion near Tromsø
- Reindeer sledding From iReindeer sledding excursions in Tromso
- Snowshoeing From iSnowshoeing plus sightseeing in Tesla Model X, in Troms...
- Sailing From iNorthern Lights sailing excursion in Tromsø
- Sailing From iMidnight Sun sailing in Tromsø
- Sailing From iEvening fjord sailing excursion in Tromsø
- Sailing From iArctic fjord sailing excursion in Tromsø
- Snowmobiling From iSnowmobile excursions in Tromso
- Dog sledding From iFull day Arctic dog sledding expeditions, Tromsø
- Snowshoeing From iArctic snowshoeing excursion in Tromsø
- Dog sledding From iFull day Arctic dog sledding expedition in Tromsø
The area is extremely beautiful and far enough outside of the city that it is very remote even though you can get there reasonably quick from Tromso. The cabin itself was very clean, warm, and comfortable.
Surrounded by snowy mountains, and vast seascapes, it was totally breathtaking to see whales in this surrounding
The trip with Huskies was amazing but only I have a rcomendations for you about the sit. My sit was a very thin and when went go down the feel is so hard for the snow.
Excellent location for the trip
Noce location and good scenic.
It is a golf course, so was a bit concerned but it was just the starting point. The walk down to the Artic Ocean was amazing. It was even for only the two of us being in the party, so it was quite a personal adventure.
Un spot magnifique!
The view in the spot is good, can see mountains and rivers.
Absolutely beautiful spot on the golf course with beautiful views of the mountains
Absolute beautiful spot
J'aimerais le voir de jour, sinon très bien
We went to the north part of Tromso, a few hours sailing and the views were magnificent. Really cold weather but they provided us with some warm clothes.
Très bon spot loin de la pollution lumineuse
It's a great place to experience feeding those adorable creatures and riding on the reindeer sled. We learned many things about the Sami people and somehow experienced their culture.
A little bit depressing and very noisy , so many barking dogs together with their small cages . But it was explained, that this was a good treatment.
Mountain wilderness frozen lakes perfect
Perfect spot, worth the bus ride.
Site magnifique, proche de tromso avec de belles vues sur le fjord.... Les sommets.....
Some of the most breathtaking views you will ever witness. The camp was also very well organised and the staff so helpful.
out in the wilderness but very well run and we were looked after very well. Super scenery.
The scenery was stunning.
The views that take the breath, amazing sunrise
Wonderful mountains, and under the moonlight added to the atmosphere..Cheers!
The place is amazing!
Spot was beautiful- in the middle of the snowy mountains
Fantastic camp, Good coffee and a delicious lamb stew
Tromsø Villmarkssenter has an amazing spot for our dog sledding, the landscape is really nice, we have enjoyed a lot this perfect place
The place was beautiful!! Great views, fun with different ups and downs and water, ice, trees... Very varied
It was far from tromso but if you were staying in the mountains you could transport yourself. The fact it was in the middle of the wilderness made it more exciting and more authentic.
Cool! N fantastic!