As the biggest city in Portugal and the capital, Lisbon is one of the top destinations in Europe for sport lovers and culture seekers. Why? Simply for the fantastic castles and cultural spots in the city, and the close-by sandy beaches where you can go surfing!
Lisbon has a great history... Being the second oldest capital in Europe, after Athens, Lisbon will leave you amazed with its picturesque town and its natural harbour. It is there where Vasco Da Gama started to conquer the world, and made Portugal one of the most important empires in the history of humanity!
From the big palaces in the centre to the town to the long sandy beach of Cascais where you can go surfing or scuba diving. A compact city where everything is close-by. You can live your passion during the day going surfing or kitesurfing on the beach, and live a fairytale in the old city centre with the great nightlife! Lisbon is a magical city that everyone will enjoy!
Give it a try and you won't regret! Lisbon is a must-visit place!
- Main LanguagePortuguese
- Time zone
- Nearest big cityLisbon
- Helicopter tours From iHelicopter scenic flight over Lisbon's city center
- Quad biking From iQuad Biking Tour in Sintra Cascais, near Lisbon
- Mountain bike From iMountain Top MTB Tour in Sintra Cascais, near Lisbon
- Sea Kayaking From iHalf Day Kayaking Tour in Cascais near Lisbon
- Coasteering From iCoasteering in Arrabida Natural Park near Lisbon
- Paragliding From iTandem paragliding flight in Cascais near Lisbon
- Scuba Diving From iAdventure dives in Serra da Arrábida National Park near...
- Scuba Diving From iOpen Water Diver Course near Lisbon
- Scuba Diving From iTry Scuba Diving near Lisbon
- Jet Boating From iSpeedboat tour in Arrabida Natural Park near Lisbon
- Surfing From iSUP lessons and courses near Lisbon
- Surfing From iSurfing lessons and courses near Lisbon
- Kitesurfing From iSemiprivate and private kitesurfing courses in Fonte da...
- Surfing From iSurf lesson and course in Carcavelos near Lisbon
- Surfing From iSurf clinic in Carcavelos near Lisbon
- Helicopter tours From iHelicopter scenic flight over Lisbon
- Surfing From iSurf lessons in Cascais near Lisbon
- Surfing From iSurf camp in Cascais near Lisbon
- Kitesurfing From iKitesurf experience in Lisbon
- Surfing From iSurf lessons in Lisbon, Portugal
- Kayaking From iKayaking and snorkeling tour in Arrabida Natural Park n...
- Abseiling From iAbseiling excursion in Cabo Da Roca near Lisbon
- Rock climbing From iClimbing and hiking in Arrabida Natural Park near Lisbo...
- Coasteering From iCoasteering and Speedboat tour in Arrabida Natural Park...
- Caving From iCaving in Arrabida Natural Park near Lisbon
- Paragliding From iTandem paragliding flight in Lisbon, Portugal
- Skydiving From iTandem skydive in Figueira dos Cavaleiros near Lisbon
- Surfing From iSurfing lesson in Sao Pedro beach near Lisbon
- Stand up Paddle From iSUP tour in Cascais bay, Lisbon
- Kitesurfing From iSUP tour and Kitesurfing course in Lisbon
- Kitesurfing From iKitesurfing courses in Lisbon
- Kitesurfing From iKitesurfing taster session near Lisbon
Quality wawes Ford beginners!
The cave we were in is located on a hill so you need to have some stamina to make it to the Cave and careful on the was down because of the stones and the seep.
Great location with a wonderful beach to enjoy afterward
Super plage avec vagues idéales pour les débutants
Super parcours à travers la brousse locale, pistes variées on s'en donne à cœur joie.
Spot magnifique et agréable
Views of the cliff from sea side are spectacular.
Beautiful, warm. It was easy to find.
Very nice, tight at places. Be ready for some bruising ;)
Lovely, clear sea. Challenging climbs. Great jumps!
Breathtaking view of the coast!
Very nice beach for us alone
Sao Pedro beach was beautiful and not crowded at all . Waves were easy to handle and the beach itself was a lovely spot.
Beautiful view from the top of the routes. The weather was beautiful and the bay was Devine.
Voir plus haut, balade un peu courte. Une grotte plus grande, une balade plus longue nous aurait encore plus dépaysé.
Très beau. Un peu crowdy.
Such a beautiful place, the view over the beach and sea is amazing
Changed for best conditions.