Gothic city, home of the FC Barcelona, one of the most visited spots in Spain & beautiful beaches…This is Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia. It is impossible to speak about this wonderful city without mentioning all of those things, however, it offers much more than history & art. Located south of Spain, bordering with the Mediterranean Sea, Barcelona and its surroundings have become a playground for adventure hunters.
Barcelona is almost halfway over 700 km that make up the Catalan coastline, the famous Costa Brava (Gerona) and Costa Dorada (Tarragona) plus the Maresme beaches and typical of Barcelona. Giving scuba divers the perfect opportunity to dive in the Mediterranean waters and unveil its secrets.
The sports offer is considerable due to the vast variety of the territory that adds up beach, sea The Pyrenees, National Park Aigüestortes San Maurici, 15 Natural Parks, the marine reserve of the Medes Islands, the natural reserve of Delta del Llobregat and more than 100 protected areas of natural interest attest to their wealth.
Barça offers travellers the opportunity to enjoy of the culture, history and extreme sports all at once. You can hike around Roman and mediaeval ruins. Trek to the tops of the mountains Montjuic & Tibidabo. Sky dive or try a hot air balloon trip in different spots within the city. There are endless possibilities; you just need to choose one!
- Main LanguageSpanish
- Time zone
- Rock climbing From iRock climbing in Montserrat
- Via Ferrata From iVia ferrata Baumes Corcades in Centelles near Barcelona
- Rock climbing From iRock climbing taster lesson in Montserrat
- Stand up Paddle From iSunset SUP excursion near Barcelona
- Surfing From iPrivate surfing lesson at Castelldefels Beach near Barc...
- Sea Kayaking From iPrivate sea kayaking lesson at Castelldefels Beach near...
- Stand up Paddle From iPrivate SUP lesson at Castelldefels Beach near Barcelon...
- Stand up Paddle From iPrivate SUP excursion to Garraf Nature Park near Barcel...
- Stand up Paddle From iSUP rental at Castelldefels Beach near Barcelona
- Canyoning From iForat Negre canyon from Leida
- Jet Boating From iJet boat ride in the coast of Barcelona
- Jet Skiing From iJet ski excursions along the coast of Barcelona
- Parasailing From iParasailing at 150 m. over the coast of Barcelona
- Hiking / Trekking From iMontserrat Natural Park & monastery hike from Barcelona
- Hiking / Trekking From iTossa de Mar and Cami de Ronda hike from Barcelona
- Hiking / Trekking From iLa Garrotxa Volcanic Zone and Besalu medieval town hike...
- Hiking / Trekking From iCollsacabra cliffs and Rupit medieval town hike from Ba...
- Bungee Jumping From iRope swinging in Saldes near Barcelona
- Canyoning From iForat Negre canyon near Barcelona
- Hot Air Ballooning From iHot air balloon flights near Montserrat from Barcelona
- Via Ferrata From iVia ferrata in Catalonia from Barcelona
- Canyoning From iCanyoning day trip in Catalonia from Barcelona
- Hot Air Ballooning From iPrivate Hot Air Balloon Flights near Barcelona
- Hot Air Ballooning From iHot air balloon flights in Vic near Barcelona
- Rock climbing From iRock climbing initiation in Montserrat near Barcelona
- Via Ferrata From iVia ferrata Canal de las Damas near Barcelona
- Stand up Paddle From iSUP excursions in Maresme near Barcelona
- Stand up Paddle From iSUP lessons and courses in Maresme near Barcelona
- Surfing From iSurfing lessons and courses in Maresme near Barcelona
- Jet Skiing From iJet ski excursion in Barcelona
- Helicopter tours From iScenic helicopter flights over Barcelona
- Hot Air Ballooning From iAdventure hot air balloon flight near Barcelona
- Hot Air Ballooning From iPrivate hot air balloon flight near Barcelona
- Hot Air Ballooning From iDiscovery hot air balloon flight near Barcelona
- Flyboard / Hoverboard From iFlyboarding sessions in Port Forum in Barcelona
- Jet Skiing From iJet ski excursion around Port Forum in Barcelona
- Flyboard / Hoverboard From iFlyboarding sessions in Barcelona, Spain
- Parasailing From iParasailing in Barcelona, Spain
- Jet Skiing From iJet ski excursions in Barcelona, Spain
- Bungee Jumping From iHighest bungee jump in Spain (70m) near Barcelona
- Bungee Jumping From iRope swing in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia bridge, near Barcelo...
- Skateboarding From iSkate camp in Barcelona leaving from Avignon
- Via Ferrata From iVia ferrata intermediate/advanced itineraries near Barc...
- Via Ferrata From iVia ferrata Roques de l'Empalomar in Vallcebre, near Be...
- Bungee Jumping From iRope swing from Saldes Bridge near Girona
- Hot Air Ballooning From iDiscover Catalonia flying in a hot air balloon
Amazing views! No words can describe the experience of been in the clouds.
The location could be better maybe with a view of the sea
Nice spot. Lovely views!
Bien situé, accessible. Tout était top, la prise en charge, les explications, etc.
Personnels attentifs et souriant. Il font beaucoup d'effort pour les langues et se faire comprendre.
A perfect 10. I wouldn't want it any other way.
Peut mieux mais bien quand même
Bof, ça se passe à l'entrée du parc Water World. Un lieu très touristique et un spot pas nature pour un sou.
Un coin très agréable dans un port qui ne paye pas de mine.
Je n'ai pas accroché avec le pont routier plus que ça mais ça ne change pas le fait que c'était super !!
Non loin du centre de Lloret d'El mar
Location was easy, close to the train station
Easy to find
Very nice place
👍 avec le soleil ça aurait été parfait
Vic is a darling little town to fly over as well as all the farms and pastures.
It was beautiful despite the weather but we still could view everything and enjoyed the experience of just flying
The spot was very beautiful. The view from the top was outstanding.
Tolle Aussicht! Sowohl für Anfänger, als auch für etwas Geübte sehr zu empfehlen, es ist für jeden etwas dabei.
Quite a busy spot with the jump on a busy road and with lorries going past every few minutes, but it was an easy walk from the parking/station and a decent height to make it a real challenge.
Could have been a little more scenic
Out in sea with loads to experience, went when sea was choppy so made it much more fun!
C'est un peu en dehors de la ville mais le métro n'est pas loin.
A lot of animal farms around the spot (pretty smelly for a summer day) and industrial neglected infrastructure around the town we flew over (Vic) took something out of the overall experience.
Vue imprenable sur Barcelone, on longe la côte jusqu'à l'hôtel W, toutes les choses à voir à Barcelone sont visibles de la mer.
The spot was very easy to reach and was very beautiful. When jetskeeing along the coast the entire skyline of Barcelona was visible. Just amazing!
15 min walk from Estacio Lloret de mar
Close to city centre... Port Olympico is just a ten minute taxi from the Cruise Port
Well it was really good
Decent landscape, rock formations, weather.