Considered as the capital of the Costa del Sol, Marbella has undoubtedly sufficient ingredients to be one of the most important tourist spot in Spain. Its fame is due to the fact that is the favourite summer spot for celebrities plus the immeasurable luxury of the city. Thus, Marbella has much more to offer…its Mediterranean coast extends along 27km, whilst south to the city it’s boarded by the Sierra Blanca mountain range.
The merging of these two beautiful sites gives Marbella the opportunity to marvel its travellers with some of the most exciting sports in different areas of the city. Not only SUP paddling and canoe-kayaking activities are known to be popular in the Lake of Istan (15km away). Also scuba diving, Jet Ski and water-skiing and sailing are quite famous in the area.
Activities like mountain biking or quad biking are ideal to do in Sierra Blanca’s summits. The uphill and downhill paths will take you to some of the most wonderful hidden viewpoints, allowing you to soak in the beauty of the town.
A vacationing spot like no other, Marbella offers lux, great gastronomy and of course adrenaline adventures that will last for a lifetime!
- Main LanguageSpanish
- Time zone
- Quad biking From iBuggy tour near Marbella
- Via Ferrata From iVia ferrata Tajo de Ronda near Marbella
- 4x4 From i4x4 excursion to Istan near Marbella
- Canyoning From iFamily friendly Guadalmina canyon near Marbella
- Canyoning From iRio Verde Canyon close to Marbella
- Canyoning From iBuitreras Canyon near Marbella
- Canyoning From iGuadalmina Canyon near Marbella
- Wakeboarding From iWater ski sessions in Marbella
- Wakeboarding From iWakeboarding boat sessions in Marbella
- Jet Skiing From iJet ski circuits and excursions in Marbella
- Quad biking From iQuad biking in Sierra de las Nieves Natural Park, near...
- Kayaking From iCanoeing excursion on Lake Istan, Marbella
Spot was IMPECCABLE, simply beautiful!!
Words can't even describe how beautiful the river and the surroundings were - just absolute paradise
Scenery is beautiful
Beautiful setting with some amazing vistas. The town is fantastic for lunch afterwards too.
Such a beautiful spot. Hard to think it is 10 minutes away from the resorts
Easy to reach, beautiful place. The canyon was easy to reach and the walk back after the canyoning was actually quite short.
I guess a few hundred meters in front of the beach
It was wonderful in Juzcar village.
Nice spot in a beautiful country side.
Exciting and challenging.