Province of tarragona
The Catalan area of Province of Tarragona is composed by 183 municipalities and 10different regions. Situated in the eastern cost of Spain, due to its extensive territory it has absolutely everything. You can find beautiful gold-sand beaches, mountains and the incredible Ebro.
The coast of the province is also called Costa Daurada, and it’s one of the favourite vacationing spots in Spain. The exclusive resorts & golden beaches are the perfect place for you to enjoy of adrenaline charged water sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, and others.
Another spot for water activities and a must is the Ebro, which is the most important river in Spain, traversing the country through 928km. This creates incredible channels that vary on difficulty and class, ideal for rafting and kayaking.
If you are looking for more mountainousactivities, you got Serres de Cardó-el Boix Tarragona, Serra de Llaberia, Muntanyes de Tivissa-Vandellòs or Els Ports Natural Park. All of these places have great gorges where you can go canyoning, challenging uphill & downhill slopes for MTB riders or enjoy a trekking excursion around the natural parks.
It would be impossible to attempt and describe all the places within the Province of Tarragona, but this gives you the best opportunity to unveil the mysteries and wonders on your own!
- Main LanguageSpanish
- Time zone
- Paragliding From iTandem paragliding in La Mussara near Tarragona
- Canyoning From iRiu Glorieta canyon near Tarragone from Leida
- Kayaking From iKayaking Tour on the Ebro from Mora to Miravet, in the...
- Stand up Paddle From iSUP lessons in Sant Carles de la Rapita, Terragona
- Kitesurfing From iKitesurfing private courses in Sant Carles de la Rapita...
- Kitesurfing From iKitesurfing semiprivate and group courses in Sant Carle...
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Montsant in Tarragona
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Dels Patacons in Tarragona
- Via Ferrata From iVia Ferrata Tormo de la Margarida in Tarragona
- Via Ferrata From iVia ferrata Feixa del Colom in Montblanc, Tarragona
- Via Ferrata From iVia ferrata in La Morera de Montsant
- Via Ferrata From iBarranc de La Foix and Tormo de la Margarida Via Ferrat...
- Kayaking From iKayaking down the Ebro in the Province of Tarragona
Endroit vraiment magnifique
El lloc té unes vistes molt boniques de tota la zona, enmig de naturalesa i la via ferrata està en molt bon estat.