Sitting at an altitude of 1500m, Verbier is a luxurious winter sports resort in the heart of the Swiss Alps
Located in the heart of the Swiss Alps, Verbier is a ski resort famous for offering the premiere backcountry slopes in the world. It is a part of the 4 valleys ski area, along with Thyon, Veysonnaz and Nendaz.
The resort attracts ski and snowboard fanatics from around the globe, especially since Verbier hosts a major event on the international freeriding scene which is the annual Swatch Xtrem Verbier freeride competition.
Holidaymakers at Verbier are indulged with panoramic views of both the Grand Combin Mountains and the Mont Blanc. Making it the perfect environment to practice a range of extreme sports and leisure activities such as paragliding, skiing, snowboarding, climbing and ice karting.
There are even some great Heli-skiing opportunities too!
- Main LanguageEnglishFrenchGerman
- Time zone
- Backcountry snowboarding From i5 Day Snowboarding Camps in Verbier
- Freestyle snowboarding From iFreestyle Snowboarding Private Lessons in Verbier
- Backcountry snowboarding From iPrivate Snowboarding Lessons in Verbier
- Backcountry snowboarding From iBackcountry Snowboarding Private Lessons in Verbier
- Backcountry Skiing From iBackcountry skiing day trip in Verbier
- Paragliding From iTandem paragliding over Verbier
- Mountain bike From iDownhill mountain biking excursion in Verbier, Switzerl...
- Paragliding From iTandem paragliding flight over Verbier
- Heliskiing From iHeliskiing day in Verbier
- Paragliding From iIntro to paragliding courses in Verbier, Switzerland
- Paragliding From iHeli paragliding flight over Verbier Summits, Switzerla...
- Mountain bike From iEnduro in Valais Switzerland
- Paragliding From iTandem paragliding flight in Verbier, Switzerland
- Paragliding From iTandem paragliding flight over Verbier, Switzerland
Verbier. Beautiful. August - 2018.