Powder white beaches, friendly locals, delicious food and 23ft high waves make Tahiti a top end holiday destination.
Like most exotic islands Tahiti leaves you with a feeling of awe and wonder. The breadth of activities, sandy beaches, and crystal clear water is enough to fill you with a sudden longing. Located in the South Pacific Ocean, Tahiti is a part of French Polynesia and is the largest island in the Windward group.
Many of us automatically assume that time spent in Tahiti involves R&R, sunbathing and eating delicious food. Whilst all of the former is true, there are also some amazing adventures to be had here. Tahitians take full advantage of the natural resources by practicing jetskiing, kitesurfing, aerobatics, windsurfing, canyoning and scuba diving. Now this is no ordinary scuba diving, this is scuba diving to see sharks, yes sharks! And whale watching and of course dolphin watching too.
Surfing is also very popular and Teahupoʻo attracts extreme surf junkies from around the world. A village on the south-west coast of the island, Teahupoʻo (aptly translates in to the place of skulls) is one of the deadliest surf breaks in the world.
The locals religiously practice outrigger canoe. Its popularity quickly made it the island’s national sport, with Tahitians outdoing themselves year after year, breaking records and achieving top times as world champions.
- Main LanguageFrench
- Time zone
- Paragliding From iTandem Paragliding Flight in Tahiti
- Surfing From iSurfing lessons in Tahiti
- Canyoning From iAquatic hiking in the Lavatubes in Tahiti
- Canyoning From iPutoa canyon in Tahiti
- Canyoning From iVaipurau canyon in Tahiti
- Scuba Diving From iAdventure dives in Tahiti Island
- Scuba Diving From iFirst scuba dive in Tahiti
- Wildlife Experiences From iWhale watching excursion in Tahiti
- Freediving From iFreediving courses in Tahiti
- Scenic Flights From iFlight training Initiation in Tahiti
- Snorkeling From iSnorkeling, dolphin and whale watching in Tahiti
- Scuba Diving From iAdventure dives in Tahiti
- Scuba Diving From iPADI Open Water course in Tahiti
- Scuba Diving From iDiscover scuba diving in Tahiti
- Snorkeling From iSnorkeling with whales in Tahiti
- Kitesurfing From iDownwind in Tahiti
- Kitesurfing From iKitesurfing lesson and course in Tahiti
- Jet Skiing From iJet ski excursions in Faaa, Tahiti
- Surfing From iSurfing lesson and course in Tahiti
- Surfing From iBeginner Surf Lessons in Tahiti
- Surfing From iChildren surfing and bodyboardind course in Tahiti
- Aerobatics From iDiscover Championship level Aerobatics in Tahiti
- Aerobatics From iAerobatics Initiation flight in Tahiti
- Surfing From iSurfing courses and private coaching in Tahiti
Le trou du lagon a taravao
Cf activités. Il faut savoir par contre qu'il pleut quasi H24 donc prévoir ce qu'il faut en conséquence.
Sue les spots, il y avait des baleines, des requins (peu aujourd'hui), deux tortues des dauphins mais sans mise à l'eau (pas le droit)
Nos yeux n en croient pas de merveilles
- lavatubes, personnes d’autre que nous, parfait !!