Situated in the upper reaches of the north island, Auckland is New Zealand's largest city. You will know you are in Auckland when you set your eyes upon the iconic Sky Tower which sits at the top of the city's skyline. More than being just a cultural hub, Auckland is a region full of things to see and activities to experience.
The city centre is of close proximity to some beautiful black sandy beaches, pristine rainforests, incredible hiking trails and emerald islands located in the Hauraki Gulf.
Surrounded by water, Auckland is a fantastic destination for water sport lovers. They can access a large range of activities including jet boating, surfing, standup paddle boarding, wake boarding, windsurfing and much more.
Get onto the waters of the Haruki Gulf to explore the islands, the marine environment and the remains of several shipwrecks with some world-class scuba diving, snorkelling and kayaking trips.
The neighbouring rainforests and waterfalls of the Waitakere Ranges offer an amazing playground for adrenaline seekers with outdoor activities such as canyoning, ziplining and quad biking to name a few.
Getting out on a mountain bike is another way to immerse yourself in the stunning scenery and hidden world around Auckland. Take yourself on a journey and explore trails from the stunning coastlines to the peaceful backcountry to uncover the history of this amazing place.
For more wild activities and heart-pumping action, Auckland has it all! With paragliding, bungee jumping and skydiving activities waiting for you, start ticking off your bucket list after a visit to the city!
- Main LanguageEnglish
- Time zone
- Skydiving From i13000 ft Tandem skydive near Auckland
- Skydiving From i9000 ft Tandem skydive near Auckland
- Skydiving From i7000 ft Tandem skydive near Auckland
- Sea Kayaking From iKayaking Tour to North Head from Auckland
- Sea Kayaking From iSunset Kayaking Tour to Rangitoto Volcano
- Helicopter tours From iScenic Helicopter flight from Auckland to Waiheke Islan...
- Helicopter tours From iCoast to coast helicopter ride over Auckland
- Helicopter tours From iHelicopter ride over Auckland's volcanoes and beaches
- Wildlife Experiences From iWhale & Dolphin watching in the Hauraki Gulf, Auckland
- Helicopter tours From iCoast to Coast Adventure Scenic Helicopter Flight, Auck...
- Helicopter tours From iScenic Helicopter Flight with Waiheke Drop-Off
- Helicopter tours From iRaglan Surf and Heli Tour, Auckland
- Helicopter tours From iAuckland City and Volcanoes Scenic Helicopter Flight
- Jet Boating From iWaitemata Harbour jet boat excursion, Auckland
- Jet Boating From iAuckland harbour jet boat excursion
- Surfing From i5D/4N surf tour from Auckland
- Surfing From iSurf tour to Piha beach from Auckland
- Surfing From iSurf lesson in Piha beach near Auckland
- Sea Kayaking From iKayaking excursion to Waiheke Island, Auckland
- Sea Kayaking From iKayaking excursion to Browns Island, Auckland
- Sea Kayaking From iDay kayaking excursion to Rangitoto Island, Auckland
- Sea Kayaking From iSunset kayaking excursion to Rangitoto Island, Auckland
- Zip-Lining From iZiplining excursion on Waiheke Island near Auckland
- Surfing From iSurfing lessons on Muriwai Beach near Auckland
- Skywalking From iAuckland Bridge Climb (Epic harbour views) in New Zeala...
- Bungee Jumping From iBungee jumping (40 m. Ocean Touch) from Auckland Bridge
- Bungee Jumping From iSkyJump (192m. and Jump Speed of 85kph) in Auckland
- Skywalking From iSkyWalk (192m and 360 degree views) above Auckland
- Skydiving From iTandem skydive in Auckland, New Zealand
Gorgeous scenery - great location
Beautiful spot. Amazing views
Really high and a lot of sensation !
Sky Tower, Auckland
great view and well laid out
MURIWAI IS A GREAT BEACH AND EVEN BETTER NOW THAT I CAN PRACTICE SURFING
Amazing view from the tower
great and beautiful
Ideal spot, gorgeous scenery in distance as well as close-up with age-layers of native bush.
Perfect. Great views.
The beach is stunning. Great waves. Toliet facilities were ok
What does this mean? If you mean the bridge it was wonderful
It can get better, but the experience is so good, or really doesn’t matter
Aukland is beautiful
So beautiful. Wonderful beaches. However, everything on the island is a bit expensive so I would recommend taking a packed lunch.
Auckland Bridge jump is the perfect spot to take that first leap of a bridge...It's after all where it all started.
Really nice spot under the bridge. It was cool even walking out to platform as well.
very nice spot. view over aukland harbour.
Like that saying: If he jumps off a bridge, would you follow,...Damn right! I DID!.:)