Descripción de la actividad
Among all mountain activities, heliskiing is probably the most sensational of them all! You will discover the exceptional panoramas of the Italian mountains.
Heliskiing allows you to enjoy the powder snow and then go back without effort by helicopter. You can also take time to admire the mountain from the sky. The goal is to enjoy skiing powder snow!
With SKI EXPERIENCE, you'll enjoy an unforgettable half day experience with heliskiing specialists from Serre Chevalier. The school is easily accessible from the resorts of Les 2 Alpes and Vars Risoul.
After your heli drop on a mountain peak in Sestriere (Argentera) in Italy, you'll be able to admire vast spaces and then ride down the virgin slopes for big thrills! There'll be something for everyone, from the easy combe to the very steep couloirs!
Knowing the most beautiful descents and the many secret variants of the massif, your instructor will be able to choose the most suitable route for your level depending on the quality and stability of the snowpack.
In addition, you will be equipped with an Airbag backpack with a shovel, probe, and transceiver. The guides are all equipped with radios and satellite phones to have permanent contact with the base. Helicopter pilots have thousands of hours of mountain flying to their credit.
- Meet up with the mountain guide in Serre ChevalierRequisitos de actividad
- Transfer to the drop zone of Sestriere in Italy
- Briefing on the equipment and safety instructions then helicopter takeoff
- Heli drop at the top and downhill skiing or snowboarding
- Back to the dropzone of Sestriere then to Serre Chevalier
You must :
- be in good physical condition,
- know how to ski any snow, any terrain, ESF (French Ski School) level 3 minimum.
Parental authorization is required for minors.
You must not have a medical contraindication to the practice of the activity.Términos especiales
The activity is subject to weather conditions.