Reserve con Montblancexperience
- Escalada en hielo DesdeIce climbing in Cogne, Aosta Valley
- Heliesquí DesdeHeliskiing day trip in Courmayeur
- Freeride DesdeBackcountry skiing day trip in Courmayeur
- Barranquismo DesdeTorrente Fer canyon in the Aosta Valley
- Barranquismo DesdeChalamy Creek canyon near Champdepraz, Aosta Valley
- Escalada DesdeRock climbing Dent du Geant on the Mont Blanc Massif
- Heliesquí DesdeHeliskiing day trip in La Thuile
- Freeride DesdeBackcountry skiing day trip in Vallée Blanche
- Escalada DesdeRock climbing Corma di Machaby in the Aosta Valley
- Barranquismo DesdeRio Sessi canyon in the Susa Valley, near Turin
Saber más sobre Montblancexperience
For Alberto Boschiazzo, this isn't a day job. In fact, the adventure polymath has been working on his mountaineering career since before he could buy his first beer.
A passionate alpine guide with more than 10 years of experience in extreme landscapes around the world, Alberto has become an industry leader in multi-disciplinary mountaineering - guiding groups from the top of mighty Mont Blanc to the depths of Aosta Valley canyon.
Summiting the biggest continental plateaus in search of the ultimate high, the Italian Alps is where Mont Blanc Experience calls home, operating winter and summer activities across the diverse terrain between peak and pasture.
Offering a selection of unforgettable experiences from Courmayeur and its neighbouring towns, Alberto is the ultimate all-adventure guide - trailing through the backcountry, pick-axing up ice sheets and jumping out of helicopters.
Join one of his epic adventures and never look back...
- Verificación de identidadVerificado
- Actividad declaradaConfirmado
- SeguroCertificado de seguro verificados
- Cualificaciones y títulosVerificado