Canyoning is a fun activity that consists of descending plunging rivers. You’ll swim, jump, go down slides and abseil. Canyoning is for everyone who is in good physical condition and is aged 12 or over.
ABC Canyon only works with the best instructors, enabling you to enjoy the activity safely. All the gear is conformed to the international norms, ensuring that you’re in safe hands.
You’ll be taught be pioneers in the Latin American canyoning field, as the instructors of ABC Canyon were the first ones of discover and equip them.
Depending on the duration of the outing, you’ll be provided with a snack and/or lunch, which is part of the canyoning package.
Once you have met your instructor at the confirmed meeting point, you’ll make your way to Lago Moreno Este.
- Once at the spot, it’ll take you 15 minutes to make your way to the start of the canyon, where you will gear up in a wetsuit, helmet, and harness and have a quick briefing about the activity.
- Now you’re all set for your canyoning adventure!
- Over the course of your outing, you’ll complete a short abseil, followed by a swim in a natural pond that leads to a fun slide! You’ll end your escapade with a waterfall that’s 30-meter high!
- You’ll abseil down to the bottom of the canyon, once at the bottom you’ll be able to take in the sumptuous scenery that surrounds you.
- After the canyon, you'll have a debrief about the activity.
With this canyon you have the possibility of jumping off the pontoon to swim in the lake at the end of your excursion.