- Niveau sportifIntermédiaire
- Langues parléesanglais, italien
- Durée3 jours
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
Experience an adventure of a lifetime during this kayaking trip that will take you along the picturesque coast of Croatia! With your guide, you will get to explore the small islands and islets of the pure blue Adriatic Sea as you surround yourself in the beauty of unspoiled nature.
Your friendly and professional guide is here to make sure that you will have an unforgettable experience exploring the area around Krk island, the largest island of the Adriatic Sea.
This is the perfect adventure for avid kayakers who are looking for a rewarding challenge since you will be paddling for about 15-20 kilometers each day! As you paddle along the southern side of the island for three days, you will have wonderful views of staggering granite cliffs, unspoiled beaches, and the hidden gems of the sea. When it’s time to rest, your guide will choose the best location to camp for the night at a secluded beach so don’t forget to bring your tent!
If you’re looking to immerse yourself in wild nature while taking in beautiful views along the way, this kayaking trip is for you! It's all about getting away from the crowds of tourists and discovering the wild beauty of the southern coast of Krk Island!
Note: This trip is not advisable for beginners
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 30 jours et 10 jours avant le départ de l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 10 jours ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
Total duration of kayaking each day: 5-6 hoursItinéraire
- Day 1: Leaving from the town of Veglia, you will follow the coastline going southeast. You will paddle until reaching the place of your first stop, Batomalj beach.
- Day 2: You will paddle northeast to the Gulf of Mala Luka, where you will stop at an abandoned medieval village and see the remnants of Saint Nichols church. This is where you will spend the second night.
- Day 3: You will paddle to Vrbnik where you will reach the end of your trip.
Participants must be in good health and must not suffer from any serious medical conditiions.Conditions particulières
This activity could be canceled or postponed due to weather conditions.
Please contact your guide after booking if you have any food allergies or dietary needs so that they can accommodate you accordingly.
This activity operates with 3 or more participants.
If you cannot bring a tent for this trip, please contact your guide after booking for further details about renting a tent.
Accommodation and dinners during this trip are excluded. Please contact your guide after booking if you would like to make a request.
- Life jacket
- Kayak gear & equipment
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Dry bag
- Water shoes or sandals
- anorak jacket (depending on the season)
- Food for dinner