- Niveau sportifConfirmé
- Langues parléesanglais, français, espagnol
- Durée1 jour
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
The Posets-Maladeta Natural Park is located between 1.500 y 3.404 meters, allowing a biological diversity uncommon to mountain areas. There, endemic species call Benasque and the neighboring towns of Gistaín, Montanuy, Sahún and San Juan de Plan home.
When the snow falls and covers the mountains with a crisp white winter coat, ski touring becomes the most practical and fun way to discover amazing and wild corners of the winter peaks. Getting up top of the mountains is quite a view, yet coming down is a pleasure you can't explain with words.
With Guias Vall de Boi you have quite an offer so you can enjoy the soft snow at Benasque. The guides will take you con day trips who's itinerary will be planned taking into account the weather conditions and your level. In the area, winter adventure sports such as ski touring have the perfect backdrop.
During these ski touring excursions, you will be part of a group of maximum 6 skiers, so you will have customized advice and guidance.
The ski touring skiing areas at Val d'Aran are off the beaten tracks of marked trails. The valley promises you a lot of diversity, which means that there is, most of time, a sector that is exposed to good snow conditions!
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
Itineraries vary depending on the weather conditions, below you can see some example of programmes:
- Tuc de Horno (2,396 m)
Difference in altitude: 1,026 m
Parting point: Northern entrance of the Viella tunnel (1,370 m)
- Salana (2.483 m)
Difference in altitude: 1,033 m
Parting point: Aiguamog (1,450 m)
- Tuc de Vaciver (2,644 m)
Difference in altitude: 784 m.
Parting point: Orri parking lot (1,860 m)
- Montarto (2,833 m)
Difference in altitude: 823 m.
Parting point: Valarties (1,386 m)
- Tuc de Mauberme (2,880 m)
Difference in altitude: 1,450 m
Parting point: Baguerge (1,430 m)
- Coll de Conangles (2,667 m)
Difference in altitude: 1,040 m
Parting point: boca sur del túnel de Viella (1,620 m)
- Tuc de Milh o Barlonguera (2,880 m)
Difference in altitude: 1,457 m
Parting point: Beret parking lot (1,845 m)
An ordinary back-country skiing excursion with Guias Vall de Boi happens like this:
- You will meet your guide at 8:30 in the morning at the tourist information office. There, he will brief you about the activity and the particular itinerary of the day, and you will check that all equipment is in perfect shape.
- Then you will reach the highest point from where you will start you descent. You will normally go up the slope using ski skings, but sometimes you might ride a ski-lift.
- You will descend and have an challenging but fun day gliding over white snow, at the end of the day you will return to the meeting point.Pré-requis
Participants must be 18 or older and have a good ski level.Conditions particulières
The excursion is obviously subject to weather and snow conditions. Please contact your guide a few days before your excursion to confirm the program and the meeting point and time.
- Collective equipment
- Radio communication
- Transportation to meeting point
- Ski-lift tickets
- Full skiing equipment
- Bottled water and snacks