- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesespagnol, anglais
- Durée2 h
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
Surfing is a wonderful sport that allows you to interact with other surfers and your natural surroundings. With surfing you get to really appreciate the aquatic aspect, you experience the waves, foam and sand.
Galisurf accompanies you from the beginning and follows your evolution by guiding and advising you every step of the way. You'll learn in a fun atmosphere, where you'll be taught all the skills and knowledge necessary to becoming a surfer.
Each lesson lasts approximately two hours and is structured as follows:
- Preparation: You will be equipped with a wetsuit and surfboard adapted to your body build and skill level
- You'll start off by stretching, warming up and practising on the sand
- Once you're comfortable with the techniques on the sand you'll move into the water - you'll always be accompanied by a certified surfing instructor
- After your lesson, you'll do some cooling down exercises and then clean the gear you used
- Your instructor will provide you with feedback to help you improve in your future sessions
Surfing is learnt in the following phases:
- Wave analysis
- Choice of the wave
- Paddling the foam
- Gliding on the wave
One of the most important aspects of surfing is maintaining your balance in specific positions, regardless of the strength of the wave.
Surfing is a great sport that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. However, you must keep in mind that all water sports have a certain amount of unpredictably, due to the waves, currents, and wind, making your safety and the safety of those around you the number priority.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible