- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesallemand, espagnol, anglais, français
- Durée1 demi journée
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
The Guadalmina Gorge situated in the municipality of Benahavis, very close to Marbella, is the ideal canyon to start for your first canyoning experience.
In wonderful natural surroundings, you will learn the basic progression techniques for canyoning. If you are experienced, there is a chance to make this experience slightly more challenging.
Enjoy cliff jumps into deep water reservoirs, gaze around this idyllic location surrounded by mountains. Those who aren't daring enough for the jumps will be able to opt for a toboggan. As you go, the gorge will narrow, exposing a landscape you could never have imagined
Get ready for an incredible experience that you cherish forever.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
All participants must be able to swim. Minors must have authorization from their parents.Conditions particulières
Please get in touch with your instructor after booking to arrange your pick-up/ drop-off service.
*It is strongly suggested that you rent professional canyoning shoes for this activity directly with the provider:
- All necessary equipment
- Professional guides
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from Marbella (+10 euros)
- Professional canyoning shoes 8€/p for adult and 5€/p for children up to 14.
- Walking or running shoes
- A pair of socks
- Bottle water 0.5L/person and snacks
- Dry clothes to change