- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesanglais, grec
- Durée1 jour
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
The Ancient Sunken City tour starts from the beach of Epidavros and passes you through breathtaking and wild landscapes around the area of Epidavros. Sea kayaking in the turquoise waters along the coastline of Argolida is a magnificent way to admire the beauty of the area.
Departing from the beach of New Epidavros, you will be following the coastline - an untouched and sublime landscape, passing by dense vegetation, stopping at pristine isolated beaches along the way towards historical sites. The first site is the Small Ancient Theatre of Epidavros, built in the 4th century B.C.
The second site is none other than the Ancient Sunken City built 1200BC, also known as Argolida’s Lost Atlantis. In some places the ancient breakwater is still preserved. Only two meters in depth, this makes it a terrific location for underwater site-seeing, snorkelling, underwater pictures. It is a fact that the site will leave you filled with awe.
Afterwards you will start returning, making a lunch stop at a beach. You will have a buffet-styled lunch of local delicacies. A sea kayaking trip to remember...
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
Meeting Point: Port of New Epidavros
Suitability: Suitable for all ages and experience level
Paddling Distance: 10km
Activity Duration: 6 hours of total activity (2h of relaxed pace paddling)
Time of Activity: 9:30 am - 15:30 pm
Highlights: Ancient Sunken City, Food tasting of local products at an Eco-farm stall.
- Sea Kayak handling/safety briefing
- Single or double Sea Kayaks and all equipment (buoyancy aid, spray deck, paddle)
- Snacks and refreshments, with local products
- Snorkelling equipment
- Big dry bag for your necessities
- Photos and videos with GoPro Camera sent at a later date
- 1st Aid and Sea Kayak safety equipment carried by your guides
- Hat & sunglasses
- T-shirt, long sleeve top or Lycra shirt