- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesgrec, anglais
- Durée4 h
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
Paddle around the blue waters of Nafplio with a sea kayak excursion and admire the natural beauty and the fortresses of the area. Nafplio is rich in history - with the sea kayak tour you will have the chance to take a look to the Medieval Castles of Nafplio.
Join Panexpeditions on a sea kayak tour starting from the port at Nafplio. An original tour awaits you to unfold the history of 4 different fortresses, rich in culture and stories. The sea kayak tours are accessible to everyone covering a distance of 7km in 3 hours.
The first site you will visit is the famous fort of Bourtzi, built in 1473. It is located on a tiny inlet right in front of the port. Afterwards, you will paddle towards the old town of Nafplio, under the cannons of the Old Town's first line of fortification. Palamidi and its thousand stairs is the most famous castle of the area, and a UNESCO World Heritage fortress.
Once you've finished admiring the views to Palamidi, you will paddle along the ancient road of nafplio, under the Akronafplia fortress taking some photos under the breathtaking cliffs and the lush vegetation.
You will go on paddling along the coastline with the sea kayak, until you reach a secluded beach where you will take a break and enjoy local delicacies and refreshments. In the end you will be returning back to the port to finish this magnificent sea kayak tour.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
You will be visiting the following spots: Port of Nafplio - Bourtzi Island Castle - Akronauplia Fortress - Secluded beach - Karathona beach - Return by car to Nafplio
You will finish at Karathona beach and be picked up by car to return to Nafplio
Activity Duration: 3 hours of total activity (1 - 1,5 hours of relaxed paddling)
Highlights: Bourtzi Island Fort, Akronauplia Fortress, Palamidi Fortress
- Sea Kayak handling/safety briefing
- Single or double Sea Kayaks and all equipment (buoyancy aid, spray deck, paddle)
- Snacks and refreshments, with local products
- Snorkelling equipment
- Big dry bag for your necessities
- Photos and videos with GoPro Camera sent at a later date
- 1st Aid and Sea Kayak safety equipment carried by your guides
- Hat & sunglasses
- T-shirt, long sleeve top or Lycra shirt