- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesallemand, espagnol, anglais, français
- Durée1 demi journée
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
Step into the underground world hiding beneath Mallorca as you explore the Es Coloms cave. This amazing and aquatic cave will give you the thrill of a lifetime!
Parting from Cala Romantica, on the eastern side of Mallorca near Manacor, Món d'Aventur will take you on one of the best caving experiences you'll ever find. This awesome caving trip is the perfect combination of hiking, caving, and exploration in a breathtaking underground cave that is suitable for almost anyone!
The Es Coloms caving trip will start in Cala Romantica from where you'll hike south towards Cala Falco. Once you've reached the cove, you'll get geared up. The atmosphere will change as you change into your wetsuit, you put your harness, and light your headlight, you'll feel the excitement invading your body!
Then, in the mouth of the cave, you'll abseil down 25 m., then go into a tunnel before doing a circular exploration of the cave. The inside of the cave is simply amazing. Stalagmites and stalactites that have formed over centuries of water filtration tower all along the way. Also, the cave is filled with water pools with a turquoise color that contrasts perfectly with the walls!
After you've finished exploring the cave, you'll leave it and swim around 220 meters towards the beach where a boat will be waiting for you to take you back to the meeting point.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
- You'll accede to an unspoiled area of stunning landscape value, which can only be reached by boat or on foot.
- Then, you'll go into the cave of Es Coloms, filled with halls communicated by galleries, inland lakes with clear water and fine sand, breathtaking formations of stalactites and thousands flows, polished floors such as marble halls…
- You'll swim in the most turquoise and crystal clear waters of Mallorca
- Finally, you'll relax on the paradisiacal beaches of fine white sand: Cala Falcó.
All participants must be able to swim.
Minors must have authorization from their parents.
- All necessary equipment
- Comfortable clothes
- Footwear that can get wet
- Bottled water and snacks
- Towel and change of clothes