- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesespagnol, anglais
- Durée1 jour
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
Canyoning is a great way to get into the more inaccessible and beautiful places of Tenerife. You'll be descending rivers and streams, using any combination of walking, abseiling, jumping and sliding.
This activity takes place in a nature reserve that has a very unique eco-system. To protect this eco-system the Canarian government only allows 15 people down the canyon a day. Xplore Tenerife keeps the group numbers limited to a maximum of 8 people to provide a more intimate experience.
The canyon is located in a natural water park, carved into stone and located in the wilderness. Anyone who loves sliding, jumping, abseiling and exploring will love canyoning.
This will be topped off with a spectacular hike back to the top with breathtaking views in one of Tenerife's wildest areas. The hike is fairly difficult and lasts about 1.5 hours, which is why you need to be reasonably fit, but don't worry the group will always travel at the speed of the slowest member. There will be plenty of breaks to enjoy the stunning views of the canyon, sea and neighbouring island of La Gomera.
For this activity no experience is necessary, your expert guides will assess your skills and give you an alternative route where possible if you're uncomfortable with some of the jumps.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
This is a full day activity and usually starts around 9:30am and finishes around 5:30pm.
- You will meet in Costa Adeje at 9.30am followed by a 50 minute drive to Los Carrizales Canyon, alternatively you can meet directly at the location.
- Once onsite you'll be provided with detailed instructions about the activity and the safety protocols and geared up in all the necessary equipment, after which you'll walk to the start of the canyon, approximately 10 minutes.
- Then you're off for a fun-filled canyoning activity that will take anywhere from 2.5 to 4 hours, depending on the size and the speed of the group.
- At the bottom of the canyon you'll stop for a lunch break and change from wetsuits into shorts and a t-shirt so you can start the spectacular hike back up, which will take around 1.5 - 2 hours.
No previous experience is necessary but a reasonable level of fitness is required.
Minimum age is 16 (children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a legal guardian)Conditions particulières
If you are coming from the North of the Island a different meeting point can be arranged.
One of the guides will take pictures during the activities which will be sent to the clients free of charge.
- Back packs and dry bags
- All necessary safety gear
- Two experienced guides
- Accident insurance
- GoPro Hero 5 camera and photos
- Permissions to enter the canyon
- Swimming costume/shorts
- T-shirt and shorts
- Hiking boots/shoes (they can provided if needed)
- Flip flops or second pair of shoes to change into at end of the activity
- Sandwich, fruit and energy bars
- 1.5L of water pp.