- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesfrançais, anglais, espagnol
- Durée2 h
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
Soar through the skies and experience Tenerife as never before with this extraordinary paragliding experience. Receive a full safety briefing before taking off with your expert instructor to admire stunning views from the heights!
Enjoy the adrenaline and emotion rush of an unforgettable flight over Barranco del Infierno. Make the most of a very intense experience flying in thermal currents over 1000 meters above the ground.
Even if you're a beginner, feel safe in the hands of an experienced instructor, who will take the controls and guide you to the best places with the most spectacular views of Tenerife.
After meeting your instructor, you will be equipped with a safety harness and helmet, before receiving a full safety briefing. Then it's time to takeoff into the sky, where you can admire the spectacular views over Barranco del Infierno, Roque del Conde and Playa de las Américas.
If you're feeling adventurous, ask your instructor to let you take a turn piloting your glider, giving you the perfect chance to try your hand at paragliding. As your flight draws to a close, prepare yourself as you line up to land on the Playa de la Enramada in Adeje.
The duration of the flight is between 20 and 30 minutes, but you will need 2 hours of time in total, including transportation.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
- Experience the adrenaline rush of flying in thermal currents
- Admire stunning views of Tenerife from the sky
- Fly over Barranco del Infierno
- Try piloting yourself the paraglider (with the pilot's supervision)
- Feel safe in the hands of an experienced instructor
All participants must weight less than 100 kg.
The minimum age to fly is 6 years old and children under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian.
It is not allowed to do the activity in sandals or flip flops.
Please get in touch with your instructor after booking to arrange the specific meeting time.
Please mind that this activity can be affected by the weather.
Overfly Tenerife can pick you up from your hotel if you are staying in the south of the island or, if you prefer, you can meet your instructor at Enramada beach, Costa Adeje.
Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, hotel pick-up cannot be guaranteed.
- Hotel pick up (Limited to Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas and Costa Adeje)
- All homologated safety equipment, harness and a helmet
- Liability insurance
- Warm clothes
- Sports shoes