- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesespagnol, anglais, français
- Durée2 h
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
Head to the skies and get an amazing perspective of the coast of Tenerife as you let your tandem instructor from Overfly Tenerife control the wind over Adeje and Costa Adeje!
Paragliding is one of the most amazing sports out there. The principle is using a canopy similar to those used in skydiving and gathering the thermal wind currents in order to stay as long as possible flying. This sport is usually practiced in mountainous regions since wind currents are affected by the orography creating optimal conditions for the practice of this amazing aerial sport.
Adeje, in Tenerife, is one of Spain most well-known paragliding spots. The reason is quite simple, sitting on the mountainsides of Pico del Teide, Adeje is a town with a considerable altitude. This factor along with the winds coming from the coast that bounces on the mountains creating thermal wind currents help adventurers engage in paragliding flights almost all year round.
Enjoy this standard paragliding flight experience which takes off from 700 meters altitude, contemplate the natural beauty of Tenerife while you fly with the expert instructors of Overfly Tenerife. Be amazed by beautiful panoramic views of the south of the island, where you can appreciate the sea and ravines all at once.
The duration of the flight is between 15 and 20 minutes but you will need 2 hours in total for the whole experience including transportation.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
- Get started with this standard experience, the most popular one: a tandem flight over the town of Adeje.
- Discover the most amazing landscape flying like a bird.
- If you like heights and nature, you’ll not find another experience that combines as much emotion as this one.
- It will be very easy, follow the instructions of your instructor and you will be flying in an instant!
- You will be informed at all times so that you have a wonderful experience.
- Once landed you can buy the photos and videos of your flight and keep the memory forever
Once you have taken off, sit back and relax as you find yourself comfortably seated in a safe harness. The pilot will be able to show you the different views that can be seen from this flight, such as the Barranco del Infierno, the Tejina mountain, Adeje town, Fañabe and La Caleta.Pré-requis
All participants must weight less than 100 kg.
The minimum age to fly is 6 years. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian.
Please get in touch with your instructor after booking to arrange the specific meeting time.
Please mind that this activity can be affected by the weather.
Overfly Tenerife can pick you up from your hotel if you are staying in the south of the island or, if you prefer, you can meet your instructor at Enramada beach, Costa Adeje.
Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, hotel pick-up cannot be guaranteed.
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pick up (Limited to Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas and Costa Adeje)
- Warm clothes
- Sports shoes
- Windbreaker jacket
- Photo ID