- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesespagnol, anglais
- Durée2 h
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
Snorkelling is an excellent activity that you can practice in the sumptuous waters of Tenerife. Where better to explore the abundant sea life than in this spectacular Canary Island.
Snorkelling is the perfect option for those of you who do not feel like diving under the water, but wish to enjoy the beautiful sea in Tenerife.
You'll be taken to a wonderful cove where generally, you will see turtles and other exotic wildlife. Due to the crystal clear shallow waters you have great visibility, giving you the chance to really get to know the subaquatic world.
- You'll start by completing the paperwork for registration, after which you'll get geared up.
- Once equipped, you'll take the boat to a nearby cove, where you can practice snorkelling in a relaxed environment. The spot is not exposed to any currents or waves. You'll stay in the water for approximately an hour, giving you ample time to enjoy the sea life and turtles.
- After your excursion you'll return to the diving centre, where you'll return the snorkelling equipment. You can also take a shower in the onsite facilities.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
The activity will last 2.5 hours with an hour in the water.Pré-requis
All participants must be able to swim autonomously.
- All necessary snorkelling gear
- Boat transfer to the spot
- Shower facilities at the dive centre
- Swimming costume/shorts
- Bottled water and snacks