- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesislandais, anglais
- Durée1 jour
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
The Golden Circle is a “must-do” experience in Iceland. We take you to the three most visited natural nature attractions in the southern part of Iceland, Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir Geothermal Area and Þingvellir National Park. On the trip, you experience some of the highlights in Iceland when we drive along glacial rivers and beautiful landscapes.
Your trip to Iceland won’t be completed without a visit to those sites. The tour guides are local experts that know the area like the back of their hands and are storytellers at heart. Being a small group guarantee tour we can assure you that the tour guide has time for all the questions from each participant.
This Golden Circle Tour from Reykjavik combines fragile nature, saga, powerful geothermal wonders. Silfra is a fissure between the North American and Eurasian continental plates. Silfra constantly fills with glacial water that has been trickling through underground lava rock for 30 years. This remarkable crack between two tectonic plates is therefore filled with the clearest water on our planet, allowing for over 100 meters visibility.
On the snorkeling tour, we will dress you in a dry suit and guide you through the four parts of the Silfra fissure. Floating through Silfra's crystal clear water is an otherworldly experience; the near-freezing water, astonishing colours, and sensations of flying provide a very unique environment for liquid meditation that you will never forget.
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
During the tour, we break for refreshments at a restaurant or café. Due to weather or road conditions, we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation.
- be between 150cm and 200cm in height
- be between 45kg and 120kg in weight
- fit within our dry suit size chart
- be a minimum of 12 years of age on the year
- be comfortable in the water and be able to swim
- be physically fit
- be ready to wear a sometimes tight and constricting dry suit
- be able to communicate in English or have a translator available at all times during the tour
- not be pregnant
We will pick you up at any centrally located accommodation in Reykjavík. Due to city council regulation, we are only allowed to pick up our customers from selected bus stops around the downtown Reykjavik area. You can find your closest bus stop on https://busstop.is/ - all you need to do is type your accommodation address in the top search bar.
- Bus fare
- Entry or admission fee
- Guided Golden Circle tour
- Guided snorkeling trip
- all necessary snorkeling equipment
- hot chocolate and cookies after the snorkeling trip
- entrance fee of 1.500 ISK per person into Silfra
- Food & drinks
- Clothing under the dry suit and undergarment is not provided. Please bring: Long thermal underwear Warm wool socks Hat, gloves and scarf
- Warm clothing in winter
- Water bottle and refreshments
- if you wear glasses, please bring contact lenses or your own prescription mask if you have one