- Niveau sportifDébutant
- Langues parléesitalien, anglais, français
- Durée1 demi journée
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
The Canyon Nonaj is craved in the homonymous valley located in the surroundings of Valsesia. The Val Nonaj is located at the height of 1300 mt and presents unique alpine landscapes. The water is crystal and limpid and slightly colder than down the valley, since it flows directly from the glacial.
The canyon is very suggestive and aquatic. It is an experience that combines numerous small slides, jumps of medium height, and two impressive descends next to two waterfalls.
Accessible to everyone who's in good physical condition and ready to try feel great emotions. Experience in canyon is a plus, but it is not necessary.
Total duration: 4/5 hours
Canyon duration: 2/3 hours
The center offers you the possibility to relax before and after rafting! It is located in a fantastic clearing and it is equipped with a bar, bbq, volleyball and football fields.
Bring your family and friends to live together an unforgettable experience!
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible
- Meet at the rafting center and registration
- Gearing up and lesson ashore on safety and canyoning techniques
- Short transportation by van (30 min)
- Trekking: 20 min to reach the start of the canyon
- Canyoning: 2 hours in the river
- Return to the center by van
Minimum age: 14 years old (Minors must provide parental consent)
All participants must be able to swim.
- Canyoning equipment
- Food & Beverages