- Niveau sportifde Débutant à Intermédiaire
- Langues parléesitalien, anglais, français
- Durée1 demi journée
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
Have you ever swum in the currents of a river with a floating board and fins? It's called hydrospeed and it is an exhilarating experience! Don't worry it is fun, refreshing and safe! You will be accompanied by the expert guides of Centro Canoa Rafting Monrosa along the Sesia river at the foot of Monte Rosa!
Descents: You can choose among 3 different descents that will meet any level, age and braveness: the Classic, Sesia Gorges, and Expert.
What will you do?
- Meet at the rafting center and registration
- Gearing up and lesson ashore on safety and hydrospeed techniques
- Short transportation to the start by van
- Hydrospeed: 2 hours in the river
- Return to the center by van
The overall activity lasts 4 hours. The rafting center offers you the possibility to relax before and after rafting! It is located in a fantastic clearing and it is equipped with a bar, bbq, volleyball and football fields.
The Sesia River originates from Monte Rosa glaciel at a height of 2500 metres and flows into the Po' River in Piemonte. The river crosses entirely the Sesia Valley and it is particularly indicated for white water activities thanks to its many rapids and clean waters. In 2002 it hosted the World Championship of Kayaking.
What are you waiting? Choose your descent...bring your family and friends..and have fun!
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible