- Niveau sportifde Débutant à Intermédiaire
- Langues parléesitalien, anglais, français
- Durée1 demi journée
- Saisons d'ouverture:
Description de l'activité
What about experiencing the thrills of rafting on the Sesia River at the base of Monte Rosa? Come with your family and friends: you will be accompanied by the expert guides of Centro Canoa Rafting Monrosa!
Rafts: You can choose among 6 different rafts that will meet any level, age and braveness! The choice of the raft might depend on the water level of the river. The raft can carry up to 7 people and an instructor.
What will you do?
- Meet at the rafting center and registration
- Gearing up and lesson ashore on safety and rafting techniques
- Short transportation to the start of the raft by van
- Rafting: 2 hours in the river
- Return to the center by van
The overall activity lasts 4 hours. The rafting center offers you the possibility to relax before and after rafting! It is located in a fantastic clearing and it is equipped with a bar, bbq, volleyball and football fields.
The Sesia River originates from Monte Rosa glaciel at a height of 2500 metres and flows into the Po' River in Piemonte. The river crosses entirely the Sesia Valley and it is particularly indicated for white water activities thanks to its many rapids and clean waters. In 2002 it hosted the World Championship of Kayaking.
What are you waiting? Choose your raft and bring your family and friends to share an adrenaline rush!
→ Vous êtes automatiquement remboursés à 100%
2) Si vous annulez entre 48 et 96 heures avant l’activité
→ Vous serez éligible à un remboursement partiel de 50%
3) Si vous annulez 48 heures ou moins avant le début de l’activité
→ Aucun remboursement ne sera possible